General Predictions - 2023/24

Last year I went for Stevie G & Frank Lampard to both be out of work by Xmas. Missed that one by 18 days.

This year it's Everton to go down & neither Newcastle or Manure to make top 4

the most improved team last season was Villa, I fancy them for top 4, dont think the dippers will be anywhere near

Has it been done before ?
Nope.

Only 5 clubs have done 3 in a row!

I know all the talk has been about the Treble, and rightly so, but the lack of praise for us achieving 3 titles in a row, knowing how hard it is to do, is disrespectful and a joke imo.

4 in a row, Super Cup and CWC would be amazing. Hope Vinny does well at Burnley. Couldn't care less about anything or anybody else.

We have to make signing/s in Janaury because we didn't do enough in summer and some players will get injured after all the games

What I love about Pep, he’s always looking to freshen up the team and trying new tactics. I reckon he’s going to come up with something that will keep the team motivated and baffle the rest of the teams. Next year is too difficult to predict. Everyone in and around the top 8 will be improved to a degree.

City
Arsenal
Liverpool
Aston Villa
Newcastle
Tottenham
Chelsea
Fulham
united
Burnley
Brighton
Bournemouth
Crystal Palace
West Ham
Brentford
Everton
Sheffield
Nottingham
Wolves
Luton

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.