General transfer rumours

He certainly wouldn't be behind Bernardo there but he'd be played as a 6 primarily.

Why? He's rarely if ever played as a 6. Bayern have regularly played him out wide/inside forward or as a 10 or an 8 with at least 1 behind him. I would have said he's litterally the last type of player we need.

His ball retention is excellent but doubt he'd adapt to a 6 in the Prem.

Last edited:
Why? He's rarely if ever played as a 6. Bayern have regularly played him out wide/inside forward or as a 10 or an 8 with at least 1 behind him. I would have said he's litterally the last type of player we need.
@Maldeika would you agree with this? What do you think of Thiago as a 6?

His ball retention is excellent but doubt he'd adapt to a 6 in the Prem.

If Jorginho can play as the 6 so can Thiago.

He played as a 6 at the Bernabeu last season and did perfectly fine but where Beyern have used him is not relevant in my mind, I look at the attributes of the player rather than where other managers have used them.

Inter Milan may be considering activating Lionel Messi’s release clause away from Barcelona.

The release clause is reportedly €700m (€622m).

Source: Exclusive to all Italian and Spanish media outlets.

If Jorginho can play as the 6 so can Thiago.

He played as a 6 at the Bernabeu last season and did perfectly fine but where Beyern have used him is not relevant in my mind, I look at the attributes of the player rather than where other managers have used them.

It's always been Jorginho's position. Think we'll have to agree to disagree. I personally don't see Thiago as a suitable 6.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.