General transfer rumours

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by chris63, 24 Jun 2015.

1. birchwoodgingerste

birchwoodgingerste

Seems we signed the wrong mendy!

2. Parisian

Parisian

Team supported:
    Paris Saint Germain

Raiola trying to make Donnarumma go to PSG for 60 M€. The player would like to stay at Milan AC but his club would be able to be free from FFP trouble with a sale.
    I hope not. Imo, he is overrated. I would have been ok if this was in the deal to bring de Ligt but 60 M€ is a robbery.

Sarabia should sign for PSG in the coming days. Clause is 18 M€ but he would prefer PSG to pay a transfer of 20 M€ instead to leave in a good spirit.
    Cheap player, should be good squad player.

This one is a bit doubtful but it seems Lazio and PSG are discussing a 80 M€ transfer for Milinkovic Savic. Some sources say that PSG could include Paredes in a deal (or just sell him to fund the move).
    I know Leonardo likes him but his price and his position on the pitch makes this signing weird. Maybe it is just some shit from Italian media as usual.

marc_mcfc90 likes this.
  3. Uffa

Uffa

Team supported:
    Juventus
    Hahah 60m for Donnarumma really is a robbery. It's a shame he didn't improve and live up to the hype that was built around him a couple seasons ago. He lost himself when he started whining for money. Milan's chaotic environment certainly didn't help.

SMS gets linked to us almost every transfer window but Lotito always asks us around 100m. Seems likely that he'd ask you 80m. He's another one that was really good some time ago but hasn't delivered recently. The potential is still there though.

Parisian likes this.
  4. razman

razman

Savic 80m...FFS !

5. Uffa

Uffa

Team supported:
    Juventus
    You've never met their chairman, he's not exactly a reasonable guy lol.

6. razman

razman

I read he was decent a few seasons ago ...now don't even see him mentioned

7. Uffa

Uffa

Team supported:
    Juventus
    He has a very strong character and sometimes makes controversial choices. And he's really damn stubborn. As I said, he wouldn't accept less than 100m for Savic from us.

8. Parisian

Parisian

Team supported:
    Paris Saint Germain
    Yeah, i know a bit about Lotito.

He always asks strong bid for his players, especially to Juventus, and ends up selling them for less afterwards. I remember you ere after Keita Baldé few years ago and he sold him to Monaco.

I'm not surprised about the price he wants for the player. I'm more surprised they say PSG is in final talks for a player so expensive and who is not strong defensively. The priority should be defensive midfielders, not an 8 / 10 type of player.

9. Uffa

Uffa

Team supported:
    Juventus

"Juventus signings are made by Houdini. Pure magic... "

Hahaha wtf
    I love Iker.

10. Super David Silva 21

Super David Silva 21

Aubameyang seems to be open to a move to U*d according to twittersphere

Nope not as i quite like him.