General transfer rumours

I know its looked off in recent hours but if Bale does move back to Spurs am I right in thinking he won't be able to play this weekend is it would have to have been done by midday today?

Sly sports are a fucking joke, they've actually got breaking news of transfers NOT happening and running them on the yellow ticker lol, can't wait for that shouty scotch fucker screaming about how many deals are NOT being done.

Sly sports are a fucking joke, they've actually got breaking news of transfers NOT happening and running them on the yellow ticker lol, can't wait for that shouty scotch fucker screaming about how many deals are NOT being done.
I have heard a rumour from a very good source. We are NOT buying Messi today. Just saying what I've heard.

Anything to try to create drama that isn’t really there. They will create rumours just so that they can later say it’s NOT happening so it sounds like something interesting is going on.

Anything to try to create drama that isn’t really there. They will create rumours just so that they can later say it’s NOT happening so it sounds like something interesting is going on.
Yeah I know sick of seeing that creepy fucker James Cooper stood in the swamp, still if it stops him hanging around school gates waiting to pick his kids up its got to be a good thing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.