General transfer rumours

perfect for the direction them cunts are taking
Yep their current team would be great in 2012. Amazingly how almost all their players has fallen from grace. Not gonna write of Bastian yet since he certainly has been a fantastic player, but 20m for a 31 year old that had less impact in Bayern last year than Joe Allen at the dippers, I smell a new Falcao. I would like to see his wages

Yep their current team would be great in 2012. Amazingly how almost all their players has fallen from grace. Not gonna write of Bastian yet since he certainly has been a fantastic player, but 20m for a 31 year old that had less impact in Bayern last year than Joe Allen at the dippers, I smell a new Falcao. I would like to see his wages
i certainly wouldn't be happy if it had been us buying the players they have got in the last eighteen months
and yet we had people on here last night bemoaning the fact we had bought no-one whilst united had already improved their team beyond ours

i certainly wouldn't be happy if it had been us buying the players they have got in the last eighteen months
and yet we had people on here last night bemoaning the fact we had bought no-one whilst united had already improved their team beyond ours
Well I think di Maria and a healthy Falcao would tear up the league in our team. Shaw wouldnt be a stupid signing either. The rest are top 7 signings at best tho. They just seem to lack the commitment and care they had under Ferguson.Under AF in 2013 they won the league with one of the worst squads they have had in the PL era, now they have the most expencive one and the their ambition seems to be top 4 yet again

Think I'd prefer Pogba for £71mil, than Bale for £100mil....

REAL REJECT MONSTER BALE BID FROM MANCHESTER UNITED

Real Madrid reject €140m bid from Manchester United for Gareth Bale.

United looking to add to the signings of Memphis Depay, Bastian Schweinsteiger and Matteo Darmian.

Tejas Shetty53 mins ago95 reads
ShareTweet
According to Spanish radio station Cadena Cope’s ‘El Partido de las 12′, Real Madrid have rejected a €140M (£100M) bid from Manchester United for Gareth Bale.

United have always been huge admirers of the Welsh international and with three big signings already this transfer season, they don’t look shy to spend big money in order to bring top talent and success to the club. Man United’s world-record bid for Gareth Bale was rejected by Real Madrid, according ESPN.

Back in 2013, Bale was transferred to Spanish giants Real Madrid for an undisclosed fee. The Spanish press reported it to be £77M (€91M), while the English press reported a world record transfer fee of £85.3M (€100M), which would be above Cristiano Ronaldo’s transfer record fee of £80M (€94M). Since his arrival at the Santiago Bernabeu, he has won 4 trophies with them and has appeared in over 50 matches, scoring 28 goals.

However the Welshman is still overshadowed by fan favourite Cristiano, who is still on top form at the age of 30, and has been the subject of fierce criticism from the notoriously demandingMadristas. Fans roundly criticised the quick an agile attacker for his perceived poor performances last season, which resulted in a season without any major title.

He has earned 50 caps and scored 17 international goals to date, which makes him Wales’ sixth highest scorer of all time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.