General transfer rumours

Agent Edward ‏@Agent_Edward 11h11 hours ago
Will have massive news Monday evening regarding PL club Fasten your seatbelts sit back and relax this transfer window is about to take off.

I hate these sort of tweets as surely if it was that big news he'd post the info asap but nevertheless, I thought I may as well post this here. Followed this guy for a bit and he has called a few things before they seem to happen. Has 118k followers too. Possibly something on Pogba?

I hate these sort of tweets as surely if it was that big news he'd post the info asap but nevertheless, I thought I may as well post this here. Followed this guy for a bit and he has called a few things before they seem to happen. Has 118k followers too. Possibly something on Pogba?
Must be about us as he included the word 'massive '.

Bloody Hell, Rooney will be right pissed off and in the office Weds with Agent seeking new contract or Transfer

that's their plan. ruggy kicks up a fuss and they sell saying "nobody is bigger than the club" the truth is when he last kicked up a fuss he was exactly that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.