General transfer rumours

£30m for Trippier, a 31 year old right back?

I suppose it's a case of how much is survival worth.

In a weird way this sort of contextualises the Torres sale. Trippier is at the current Spanish champions and by all accounts is very liked there, and yet he's willing to give it all up for coming back to England (and money probably).

In a weird way this sort of contextualises the Torres sale. Trippier is at the current Spanish champions and by all accounts is very liked there, and yet he's willing to give it all up for coming back to England (and money probably).

Cannae handle the weather, the fucking lightweight.

Looking like Newcastle might be splashing some of that filthy oil money. Tripper may be on his way, one of possibly 4 signings.
Interesting that they originally bidded £10 million and now Atletico have asked for 12. Reminds me when we had to pay a premium for mid level players.

Looking like Newcastle might be splashing some of that filthy oil money. Tripper may be on his way, one of possibly 4 signings.

Interesting that they originally bidded £10 million and now Atletico have asked for 12. Reminds me when we had to pay a premium for mid level players.
Wait, it is now £30 million??!! That is some premium, it looks like the rest of the football world is going to pull their pants down.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.