General transfer rumours

Will he fuck, he's 30 this year, he'll prioritise who will give him his last big payday

Surely he'll get a decent payday at Villa though? Chance to reignite his career and become one of their better players.

I don't think top clubs are lining up to sign him, so then you've got the next tier; Arsenal, West Ham, Wolves and Leicester and I'm not sure they want to pay his wages either.

I'd say Newcastle but not sure they're the right fit at the moment.

Surely he'll get a decent payday at Villa though? Chance to reignite his career and become one of their better players.

I don't think top clubs are lining up to sign him, so then you've got the next tier; Arsenal, West Ham, Wolves and Leicester and I'm not sure they want to pay his wages either.

Oh he could still go to Villa but there's zero chance he moves anywhere without a bumper contract, none of that project shite. Shades of Rodriguez to Everton in that regard.

On another note, with Ramsay leaving Juve I imagine Newcastle will go balls deep for him.

just wondering, after Villa spent all that money in the summer, who they could possibly still be trying to replace in their squad...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.