General transfer rumours

His career has gone downhill quick hasn't it!? Fuck me. Villa and Newcastle being his better options after being a star at Liverpool only 4 years ago.

His career has gone downhill quick hasn't it!? Fuck me. Villa and Newcastle being his better options after being a star at Liverpool only 4 years ago.
He knows he needs to be playing a lot more than he is at Barcelona to feature in our national team come the WC

SSN Karveh saying with a straight face that Trippier is still Gareth Southgates #1 choice right back for England.

Ahead of Walker, Reece James & Tront.

And then they can sell for a big fat profit. Tell them to produce their own talent and leave ours alone.
We can't really talk, they've produced better players than us in the last twenty years despite being a mid-table side at best for most of it.

We can't really talk, they've produced better players than us in the last twenty years despite being a mid-table side at best for most of it.
really? Ward-Prowse, Walcott, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Lallana, Shaw, Bale.

vs

SWP, Johnson, Foden, Sancho, Ireland, Hart, Schmeichel, Barton, Richards, Onuoha, Sturridge, Mee, Trippier, Tosin, Angelino, Diaz, Nmecha, Garcia, Weiss, Whelan, Rony Lopes, Iheanacho, Boyata etc.

That's not to mention this generation of Delap, Palmer, McAtee who are all better talents than anything Southampton have produced other than Bale at his peak, who isn't Solent born and bred either.

That's not to mention this generation of Delap, Palmer, McAtee who are all better talents than anything Southampton have produced other than Bale at his peak, who isn't Solent born and bred either.

Let's wait and see if they ever get a proper chance here before declaring that, I think for example it's pretty clear Delap isn't going to make it with us so he can hardly be called a successful academy talent.

Let's wait and see if they ever get a proper chance here before declaring that, I think for example it's pretty clear Delap isn't going to make it with us so he can hardly be called a successful academy talent.
he's the star striker of his age group. He's already a successful academy talent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.