General transfer rumours

BREAKING: Aaron Wan-Bissaka will be allowed to leave Man United this Summer.

Erik ten Hag has decided he does not need the defender.

(Source: @SkySportsNews)
He’s really not a bad player, just another one ruined at that club. He would do well at somewhere like Spurs or Newcastle.

He’s really not a bad player, just another one ruined at that club. He would do well at somewhere like Spurs or Newcastle.

I thought the same, but Newcastle have Trippier who's better than him, and Spurs play with wingbacks who need to be attacking outlets, which doesn't suit him at all

He's just a bit limited for any teams with genuine attacking aspirations

I thought the same, but Newcastle have Trippier who's better than him, and Spurs play with wingbacks who need to be attacking outlets, which doesn't suit him at all

could prob do what we do with walker currently. Just sit and make a three, cover the highline. Doubt his passing would be as up to scratch though

Good points, though at Palace he did attack more. Maybe somewhere like West Ham. Wasn't overly impressed by Coufal at the weekend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.