General transfer rumours

Enzo Fernández: Chelsea want to pay 25% of the transfer now and split the rest of the clause in 2 or 3 instalments. Benfica, in principle, want the full amount immediately. Negotiations continue. Manchester United have their eye on the player, but have yet to make a move

The Japanese guy at Celtic (Daizen Maeda) is really impressive. He's absolutely rapid (over 5 yards you do not catch him!) and although primarily left footed looks decent with both feet and a non stop grafter! Plays wide left primarily but can go centrally too.

Enzo Fernández: Chelsea want to pay 25% of the transfer now and split the rest of the clause in 2 or 3 instalments. Benfica, in principle, want the full amount immediately. Negotiations continue. Manchester United have their eye on the player, but have yet to make a move

Rags are skint the best they can do is get Felix on loan

The Japanese guy at Celtic (Daizen Maeda) is really impressive. He's absolutely rapid (over 5 yards you do not catch him!) and although primarily left footed looks decent with both feet and a non stop grafter! Plays wide left primarily but can go centrally too.
He'd be more suitable for a championship club

I also support Celtic so I’ll tell you about him - he is very quick and is probably one of the best pressers ive ever seen. He’s capable of shutting down an entire flank. However he isn’t amazing technically and i don’t think he would be on our level as much as his pace would be nice on the flank.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.