General transfer rumours

It's unbelievable the Dippers could get a player of that quality for €15m.
What makes it even odder is Juve got his replacement in Conceicao who is quality like his dad as a loan.

Porto won't include obligation to buy but can be had for 30 million release clause.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if we are interested next summer.

If Maupay thinks it's a hard life taking abuse as an Everton player, he's going to enjoy himself at Marseille. If they don't approve of the way the team's playing, they slash your tires there, and key the side of your car for good measure.
I'm not joking or exaggerating. They've got plenty of previous.

Newcastle quite poor window, not much strengthening at all really. they wanted to spend huge on Guehi which may go through still but brutal expensive not sure Guehi is all that for 75m or so. would at least improve their first 11...

Newcastle quite poor window, not much strengthening at all really. they wanted to spend huge on Guehi which may go through still but brutal expensive not sure Guehi is all that for 75m or so. would at least improve their first 11...
Could have probably landed Chalboah & Cherki for 40m looking at the rumoured prices.

Apparently they offered 65m+5m in addons and said they now want 75m

If Maupay thinks it's a hard life taking abuse as an Everton player, he's going to enjoy himself at Marseille. If they don't approve of the way the team's playing, they slash your tires there, and key the side of your car for good measure.
I'm not joking or exaggerating. They've got plenty of previous.
They seemed to have welcomed a woman beater with open arms so I reckon he'll be fine

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.