General transfer rumours

25m give him 7 year contract which means they can drop his wages

One player you wouldn’t want on the security of a long contract.

Crazy!!

Is the plan at this point, either fail PSR/ FFP or get around it with clever accounting/ capital assets and then cover the amortisation each year by selling stock pile players.

TBH - I think he’s a problem for United so hope the deal falls through.

One player you wouldn’t want on the security of a long contract.

Crazy!!

Is the plan at this point, either fail PSR/ FFP or get around it with clever accounting/ capital assets and then cover the amortisation each year by selling stock pile players.

TBH - I think he’s a problem for United so hope the deal falls through.

What's interesting is what coming out of Chelsea all the time is that there players are in very low wages! Apparently palmer was on 50k a week till he signed a new improved extension last month so I'd say 100k max!

Why would a player of palmer ability sign till 2032 on 100k a week!

I think it was 20%. Ajax will be keen to get some money in, with talk of Ziyech returning. Ajax also have an extremely talented Polish kid, Jan Faberski, coming through their ranks. Not long turned 18 but really promising.
Coming on loan with an option. I think that’s just the latest of the deal.

I think it's a horrible original post to be honest.
The key word, unfortunately, is "allegedly". If they'd been found guilty they'd be banged up, they weren't so clubs are free to sign them as they see fit. Would I be happy with City had we signed any of them - NO, doesn't really mean you should judge other clubs
Did you hear Greenwood’s tape?

What's interesting is what coming out of Chelsea all the time is that there players are in very low wages! Apparently palmer was on 50k a week till he signed a new improved extension last month so I'd say 100k max!

Why would a player of palmer ability sign till 2032 on 100k a week!
@slbsn dismisses these claims on twitter and far brighter than me to explain

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.