General transfer rumours

What makes it even odder is Juve got his replacement in Conceicao who is quality like his dad as a loan.

Porto won't include obligation to buy but can be had for 30 million release clause.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if we are interested next summer.
I read up a little bit on Chiesa yesterday, & it seems a new manager (like a brush) sweeps clean. He said the player doesn't feature in his plans, so Juve have decided to cash in now, rather than allow him to leave for free next summer.

According to the stats, Chiesa's scored 11 in 51, but has had 400 days out injured since 2021. Albeit he's rapid, another Italian journalist says he's not the best at pressing from the front, hence why Juve's new manager wants rid.

Another Italian journalist questioned his attitude, but that maybe a club led leak, to quell angry Juve fans. Dunno, it all sounds a bit odd.

Not seen the stat :

Horrible.

I think it's a horrible original post to be honest.
The key word, unfortunately, is "allegedly". If they'd been found guilty they'd be banged up, they weren't so clubs are free to sign them as they see fit. Would I be happy with City had we signed any of them - NO, doesn't really mean you should judge other clubs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.