General transfer rumours

No chance this will happen, and merlin is far better than Serie A anyway. He's linking up with Sterling next season thank you very much.

Deary me only a couple of hours after we sign one of the best young players in europe some bellend bake tweets about some nonsense rumour in the Italian press and this loonpot asylum goes onto meltdown, think about it logically lads David Silva is the best player ever to grace the blue shirt do you honestly think we'd sell him.
Of course fuckin not.

Looking at Silva's age and the 3 essentially attacking midfielders we're targetting I think this could be a bit more likely than we'd like to hear.

In De Bruyne we'd be buying the best available Silva replacement.
He's 29, he's just had the first decent summer rest in 4 years, he will be at his peak for the next 2 years. Why the fuck would anyone but a complete idiot consider selling him?

He's 29, he's just had the first decent summer rest in 4 years, he will be at his peak for the next 2 years. Why the fuck would anyone but a complete idiot consider selling him?

Besides, if any of our playmakers were to go, surely it would be Nasri. . .

For me, Silva is the first name on the team sheet!

Not a chance in hell this would happen..... not only is Merlin one of the best players to ever play for us, adored by the fans and totally pivotal for the team. Our owner is also aware of how important he is.

What has probably happened is, juventus during discussions have enquired about a possible trade within the pogba transfer.... this has probably been leaked and now reported by an Italian journalist

I know people are gonna hate this but a fresh faced Isco in that position isn't the end of the world.

I love Merlin but it's not the end of the world.
Not like Aguero anyway.

Unless we've found out he's been funding ISIS and diddling kiddies then he'll never be sold. What the hell constitutes the right price for Silva? £90m? He'll be here until he's 33 and then he will either retire with us or go back to Spain. Best player we've ever had.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.