General transfer rumours

Mike Devlin in publicity stunt shocker, get a grip folks it's not the first time he has pulled a stunt like this, he is a rather unknown author bet you all know his name now, job done

Christ almighty, mate. It's the transfer forum. Where we post rumours.

Did I say I think it will happen? No.

Just I'd be worried IF the rumour was true. That's all. Not winding anyone up! Just posting news.
Its NOT news though, just bollocks, which is exactly why its a WUM thread, all you have to do, is use your brain, and ask yourself what the chances of it being likely, as Ric said, less than fuck all.

Back tracking already

Mike Devlin ‏@BlueWolf1894 32m32 minutes ago
SIlva leaving. Strangely I said two months ago this might happen.

Mike Devlin ‏@BlueWolf1894 24m24 minutes ago
Blues panicking everywhere right now. All I am saying is that the right price comes in City will consider it. I don't want it though.

In other words it's horseshit. Silva is one of those players who relies on his brain rather than pace. Even if he lost a yard he would still be an exceptional player, and that's why he will be here for a long time. You don't look to sell players like Silva.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-12833-1426647088-9.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.