General transfer rumours

Bit random but always nice to see our Nigel

Why we just didn't stump up the wage increase he was asking for, and put him on a par with Vinnie, I'll never know.

Arguably, apart from Tevez, the one player, who's strengths, we still haven't come anywhere to, even adequately, replacing since he left us.

Why we just didn't stump up the wage increase he was asking for, and put him on a par with Vinnie, I'll never know.

Arguably, apart from Tevez, the one player, who's strengths, we still haven't come anywhere to, even adequately, replacing since he left us.
100% agree. It was ridiculous.

For all those who claim he was not good enough for us is nonsense.He had a hand in Yayas second goal at Newcastle and was heavily involved in the 2nd and 3rd winnings goals against QPR.I don`t give a fuck what anyone says he loved City and to me he was one player who would give all,way before my beloved Zaba.I was gutted when he left.

From what I remember he didn't start that often, Barry was preferred, he may have had some important moments but so did Dzeko and Balotelli. Yes he had a great attitude, but he's done nothing since leaving to make me think it was a mistake to let him go.

From what I remember he didn't start that often, Barry was preferred, he may have had some important moments but so did Dzeko and Balotelli. Yes he had a great attitude, but he's done nothing since leaving to make me think it was a mistake to let him go.
Shhhhhhh! This is an emotional discussion. Stop Butting in with facts.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
What he said

I feel dirty for liking the sound of this I'm generally anti us getting Arsenal players. Think they've all been average to poor here. So the fewer we get from that lot, the better.

But admittedly, Bellerinexhibits the kinda skills that prospers under Pep.

Wait and See mode engaged! :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.