General transfer rumours

Juvefc.com ‏@juvefcdotcom 13m13 minutes ago
Gazzetta reporting it as well - Pogba wants to leave

CnwkmC2WgAA3qkB.jpg

0 retweets0 likes

Come on Real, wakey wakey! Can't we get the sheik to buy them a new canteen and sponsor it for another 200mil? That should cover it.

Looks like this will be completed then, good signing for them, but hugely overpriced.

Does it? Does it really? It doesn't look like anything is remotely close to being completed. Perhaps it's as 'complete' as the scum's deals for Bale, Ronaldo and Neymar?

The guy isn't going to gamble his finest years as a football player on a team that:

A, Got rid of him in a well documented lack of faith

B, Have no guarantee's of getting back into champions league contention

C, Will price him out of the market until either his career ends, or his form dips massively.

If he did it would make him an idiot or just a total mercenary...the very thing UTD have so lovingly accused city of for years now. With the people around him at juve, he wont downgrade. It will be real or nothing.
No idea if he will go but this reasoning is a bit specious.
The manager who didn't promote him has left.
Anyone with half a belief in their own ability will reckon they can get Utd back into the Champs league.
You can structure your contract to allow for release if the club doesn't play you or fails.

Hope he doesn't go myself.

The guy isn't going to gamble his finest years as a football player on a team that:

A, Got rid of him in well documented circumstances

C, Will price him out of the market until either his career ends, or his form dips massively.

D, Will constrain his talent in a negative system.

If he did it would make him an idiot or just a total mercenary...the very thing UTD have so lovingly accused city of for years now. With the people around him at juve, he wont downgrade. It will be real or nothing.
Tbf majority of footballers and normal folk alike would happily be mercenaries for a insane salary.

A, Got rid of him in well documented circumstances

D, Will constrain his talent in a negative system.

I agree mate....would make no sense to me either. If he left, Real would seem the best option for him...but we cant forget, the one and only thing that could make this happen is his "mercenary" of an agent....if the amounts are true, his agent could come out with 15-20mil payout.....money talks!...still hoping this doesnt happen!;)

He's agreed to join the rags on the say so of his agent pure and simple he was looking at losing out on his huge agents fee and was never gonna let that happen,it has left him with no other options bar obviously staying at juventus as no other teams considered him worth the obscene fee..

No idea if he will go but this reasoning is a bit specious.
The manager who didn't promote him has left.
Anyone with half a belief in their own ability will reckon they can get Utd back into the Champs league.
You can structure your contract to allow for release if the club doesn't play you or fails.

Hope he doesn't go myself.

Why on earth would you want the pressure of having to dig a team out of the dark ages, when you could just join real in your actual preferred move? If city were in for him still they would be ahead of UTD for his signature, and he STILL would end up at real imo. The contract would certainly tie him down...no club will SMASH the transfer record by paying in excess of £120m for a dodgy contract. Anyone of any value has crazy release clauses inserted these days.

UTD have signed nothing special imo, and the reality of what they are now seems to be flying over the heads of even some of the city fans...they are spent and desperate. He wont go to them.

I agree mate....would make no sense to me either. If he left, Real would seem the best option for him...but we cant forget, the one and only thing that could make this happen is his "mercenary" of an agent....if the amounts are true, his agent could come out with 15-20mil payout.....money talks!...still hoping this doesnt happen!;)

His agent has already given up the game more than once...

The whole thing is a "look real i'm about to pretend to join UTD so you best come get me quick" routine, and he has never once struck me as anything but an ambitious player.

That 2+2 doesn't = 4.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.