General transfer rumours

Why the fuck do people see a report in Gazzetta and suddenly think it's confirmation of Pogba going to the scum? They are, and always have been, absolute chancers. They are no more accurate or reliable than the Star or the Sun.

Still rumours but looks like most papers in Italy now covering the story....that Pogba has asked to leave..and personal terms agreed with rags...lets hope they've all got it wrong!;)

footballitalia ‏@footballitalia 50s50 seconds ago
Wed headlines in English from Gazzetta dello Sport, Corriere dello Sport, Tuttosport http://www.football-italia.net/todayspapers/87643… #MUFC

Cnwrfc0WcAA515m.jpg

CnwrgdAXYAAdSiP.jpg

CnwrhN_W8AAoYEe.jpg

0 retweets0 likes

Still rumours but looks like most papers in Italy now covering the story....that Pogba has asked to leave..and personal terms agreed with rags...lets hope they've all got it wrong!;)

footballitalia ‏@footballitalia 50s50 seconds ago
Wed headlines in English from Gazzetta dello Sport, Corriere dello Sport, Tuttosport http://www.football-italia.net/todayspapers/87643… #MUFC

Cnwrfc0WcAA515m.jpg

CnwrgdAXYAAdSiP.jpg

CnwrhN_W8AAoYEe.jpg

0 retweets0 likes

When every paper says the same its usually a brief. Di Marzio is saying the same. This surprisingly looks like it could happen.

Why on earth would you want the pressure of having to dig a team out of the dark ages, when you could just join real in your actual preferred move? If city were in for him still they would be ahead of UTD for his signature, and he STILL would end up at real imo. The contract would certainly tie him down...no club will SMASH the transfer record by paying in excess of £120m for a dodgy contract. Anyone of any value has crazy release clauses inserted these days.

UTD have signed nothing special imo, and the reality of what they are now seems to be flying over the heads of even some of the city fans...they are spent and desperate. He wont go to them.
If Real are truly in for him and will pay a similar wage I'm sure it is the better option but that is speculation.
I cant stand Mourinho but I'm sure he does have some pulling power particularly to someone playing in Italy being the last Champions League manager of an Italian club.
Tevez came to us when we didn't have Champs league football.

His agent has already given up the game more than once...

The whole thing is a "look real i'm about to pretend to join UTD so you best come get me quick" routine, and he has never once struck me as anything but an ambitious player.

That 2+2 doesn't = 4.

Your right, but it comes a point where it must be difficult for any player/agent to turn down these sorts of offers?...There is still apart of me that thinks he'd stay at Juve and if he did make a move, it would be to Real...so lets hope this story still has a long way to play out!;)

Why on earth would he want to go and play Thursday night footy?
Makes no sense to me unless he is just a mercenary in which case the rags are welcome to him.

Your right, but it comes a point where it must be difficult for any player/agent to turn down these sorts of offers?...There is still apart of me that thinks he'd stay at Juve and if he did make a move, it would be to Real...so lets hope this story still has a long way to play out!;)

Of course it has a long way to play out. It will be playing out all summer and the narrative will change day to day. It's a story that will sell a few papers and grab a few clicks. Whether it's actually true or not is irrelavent. When has a transfer story being true ever been the motivating factor of why it's being written. Woodward and Bernstein these c*nts most certainly aren't.

So much flapping on here it's painful to see. If he signs for the scum then so be it, but people losing their fucking minds over every tweet or newspaper article, especially when it's not even City related, is absurd.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.