General transfer rumours

Of course it has a long way to play out. It will be playing out all summer and the narrative will change day to day. It's a story that will sell a few papers and grab a few clicks. Whether it's actually true or not is irrelavent. When has a transfer story being true ever been the motivating factor of why it's being written. Woodward and Bernstein these c*nts most certainly aren't.

So much flapping on here it's painful to see. If he signs for the scum then so be it, but people losing their fucking minds over every tweet or newspaper article, especially when it's not even City related, is absurd.

It's banter mate....nothing more! We've followed Pogba over 3000+ thread before this, so people/fans are interested to see how this unfolds....most of the 3350+ pages have been rumours, paper talk and lies......all part of the fun! This most likely ends with him getting a pay increase from Juve!;)

It's banter mate....nothing more! We've followed Pogba over 3000+ thread before this, so people/fans are interested to see how this unfolds....most of the 3350+ pages have been rumours, paper talk and lies......all part of the fun! This most likely ends with him getting a pay increase from Juve!;)

This thread goes way beyond banter mate. Some of the reactions to another club potentially signing a player based on speculative newspaper reports or tweets from 15 year old basement dwellers are ridiculous.

I agree, it should be fun on here, but seeing the Transfer Forum get taken over by a combination of needy, Fifa players having nervous breakdowns and 'covert' rags is getting a little tiresome.

I agree, it should be fun on here, but seeing the Transfer Forum get taken over by a combination of needy, Fifa players having nervous breakdowns and 'covert' rags is getting a little tiresome.

Tell me about it :-(

Hopefully,'normality' will soon be resumed.

mufc.jpg
Deluded

Tell me about it :-(

Hopefully,'normality' will soon be resumed.

It's been the worst since I've been on here...........
It's a combination on peoples naivety and Pep coming to us, he has raised expectations to an absurd level. I think people thought players were quite literally going to be queuing up around the stadium to sign for him/us..... and I mean literally.
I love the transfer forum, always have, but the neediness on here this season is unbelievable.

With Sane looking likely, cant see this happening...Mahrez in stalling over contract talks, guess he just trying to push for a higher offer from his club...

MCFC Info ‏@MCFClnfo 1m1 minute ago
City are preparing to make a £33m bid for Leicester forward Riyad Mahrez (25). City are confident they can sign him. [The Sun]

MCFC Info ‏@MCFClnfo 49s49 seconds ago
Mahrez is stalling over signing a new contract, allowing City to take advantage of his willingness to take on a new challenge. [The Sun]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.