General transfer rumours

I respect Bayern as a Club but some of the guys involved in that Club are disgusting with the way they talk about anyone associated with us!

Cunts!!
I lost respect for them once they started talking shit a few years back. To be honest the arrogance of many European club officials makes it hard to be enthused by CL football or "the european project" in general. You really see the lack of respect for the common man.

I lost respect for them once they started talking shit a few years back. To be honest the arrogance of many European club officials makes it hard to be enthused by CL football or "the european project" in general. You really see the lack of respect for the common man.

Like a few other posters said mate, we're a threat! They don't like it so they chat 'shit bubbles' about us. They seem to be running out of stuff to say but they'll always have the 'money card' to throw at us.

I think you're right though, they see us as the commoners! lol. They'll smile at us through gritted teeth & say hello while plotting our downfall.

I love that we've upset the applecart!!

Fuck em' all!!!

If you aint City then you ain't shit to me!!!

C.T.I.D

Funny how the money card always comes from fans of clubs who spend the most. Beautiful irony.

Dybala is almost priceless atm and in no way available, the rest? No.
Morays is better than Harry Kane, Ricardo and Berradi? You are joking, right?

He is better because he averages what? 13 goals a season over his last 2 as opposed to Kane's 29 a season, or Icardi's 23?

These are clearly superior strikers.

He is on a similar level to Berradi and Batshuayi. We don't need him. He is a good technical player, but nothing special.

Morays is better than Harry Kane, Ricardo and Berradi? You are joking, right?

He is better because he averages what? 13 goals a season over his last 2 as opposed to Kane's 29 a season, or Icardi's 23?

These are clearly superior strikers.

He is on a similar level to Berradi and Batshuayi. We don't need him. He is a good technical player, but nothing special.

I would take morata over any of the strikers you mentioned, but furthermore, morata is/was available.

He has scored 37 goals in 53 combined appearances. Kane has 31 in 51.

I would take morata over any of the strikers you mentioned, but furthermore, morata is/was available.

Morata 27 goals in 93 games for Juventus in the last 2 years.

Kane 59 goals in 101 games for Spurs over the same period.

League goals -

Morata 15 in 63.

Kane 46 in 72.

You could definitely make the argument that Morata's game is about uch more than goals, but for some reason you tried to compare their goal hauls, and that's just a ridiculous thing to go because Kane wins every way you put it. Kane is a far superior goalscorer.

Where are you getting your stat from?

For Juventuss Morata scored 10 goals in 20 starts and 19 substitute appearances

For Spurs Kane scored 26 goals in 42 appearance.

So where are you getting 27 more goals for Morata from? Even if you add his 5 goals for Spain that puts him at 15 in 46 appearances. Still not comparable.

You can like him more than you do Kane, but saying he is better is a stretch. Kane has done more.

Where are you getting your stat from?

For Juventuss Morata scored 10 goals in 20 starts and 19 substitute appearances

For Spurs Kane scored 26 goals in 42 appearance.

So where are you getting 27 more goals for Morata from? Even if you add his 5 goals for Spain that puts him at 15 in 46 appearances. Still not comparable.

You can like him more than you do Kane, but saying he is better is a stretch. Kane has done more.

Just google for his stats mate.

EDIT: i got the stats from a site with a very misleading table of numbers, it tallied up numbers in a strange way(adding tallies from years 2010-13 to 2010-14 etc).

Even so for me he is still easily the better player. He's back at madrid and it looks like they want to keep him now...tells you something.

Last edited:
Morata 27 goals in 93 games for Juventus in the last 2 years.

Kane 59 goals in 101 games for Spurs over the same period.

League goals -

Morata 15 in 63.

Kane 46 in 72.

You could definitely make the argument that Morata's game is about uch more than goals, but for some reason you tried to compare their goal hauls, and that's just a ridiculous thing to go because Kane wins every way you put it. Kane is a far superior goalscorer.

I make the argument that he is a better all round player. Simple as really. I compare the goal hauls by simply googling the stats.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.