General transfer rumours

http://www.sport-english.com/en/news/barca/gabriel-jesus-his-way-manchester-city-5281117

Some very snidy remarks in Sport. Maybe that has to do with the fact that it's the Barca-part of Sport? They even know every little detail of the transfer that both Palmeiras and City were keen to throw out to Sport and told them to please go and publish it.

Btw, no deal is secured until I see the lad at the Etihad with a blue top in his hands. As for the player, never saw him play and only know his name by rumor. But I sometimes do enjoy these kind of articles that only acknowlede the fact we are indeed an intruder to the top of football.
Good God they slaughtered us there. I'd like to see their write up if Pogba signs for that shower of twats for €100m+.

Just google for his stats mate.

EDIT: i got the stats from a site with a very misleading table of numbers, it tallied up numbers in a strange way(adding tallies from years 2010-13 to 2010-14 etc).

Even so for me he is still easily the better player. He's back at madrid and it looks like they want to keep him now...tells you something.
Ok. Then the tallyingwaa probably wrong then.

Being at Madrid doesn't tell me anything other than he is a good player. A position I already conceded. That said, Kane has shown to be a better striker so far.

Ok. Then the tallyingwaa probably wrong then.

Being at Madrid doesn't tell me anything other than he is a good player. A position I already conceded. That said, Kane has shown to be a better striker so far.
They are partial to their I'llbe to mine too. Even threw a dig at Madridfor good measure. I say fuck em, but I understand.

City Watch ‏@City_Watch 1h1 hour ago
Eric Faria (Globo): "Agreement should be signed in the coming days." He also said Pep spoke to Gabriel Jesus for 15 mins and convinced him.

Even if City complete this deal, don't expect to see Gabriel Jesus yet. A loan back to Palmeiras is almost certain.

Dane Bank Blue. MCFC ‏@danebankblue 1h1 hour ago
@City_Watch I though because of needing a work permit and no international appearances he couldn't play until 2018?

Last edited:
Eh
Eric Faria (Globo): "Agreement should be signed in the coming days." He also said Pep spoke to Gabriel Jesus for 15 mins and convinced him.

Even if City complete this deal, don't expect to see Gabriel Jesus yet. A loan back to Palmeiras is almost certain.

Dane Bank Blue. MCFC ‏@danebankblue 1h1 hour ago
@City_Watch I though because of needing a work permit and no international appearances he couldn't play until 2018?
that can't be right?

1. MCFC Info ‏@MCFClnfo 4h4 hours ago
    Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger was “desperate” to sign Oleksandr Zinchenko prior to his move to City - according to his agent. [Goal]

18 retweets40 likes

2. MCFC Info ‏@MCFClnfo 4h4 hours ago
    Sandor Varga (Zinchenko's agent): "Two years ago, Arsene Wenger phoned me, saying: 'I need Zinchenko'."

12 retweets20 likes

3. MCFC Info ‏@MCFClnfo 4h4 hours ago
    Varga: "Arsenal made an offer but there were some problems and then Zinchenko was discovered by a lot of people."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.