General transfer rumours

MCFC Info ‏@MCFClnfo

City have targeted a move for Roma defender Kostas Manolas after experiencing difficulties with deals for Bonucci and Stones [SportMediaset]

what's the problem with stones ?
Good. Iike this new "no gouging philosophy." There are very good players at very position. Don't get gouged coz you put on blinders chasing one.

We'll pay well but no more excessive profiting off us.

From the little I have seen of Manolas, he would be a good signing for us. He's very mobile for a centre back and I believe he coped well against Aguero a few seasons ago.

1. City Watch ‏@City_Watch 2m2 minutes ago
    Palmeiras have accepted City's offer of €32m for Gabriel Jesus (19), but United could make a rival offer of €35m in the next days. [Estadão]

4 retweets14 likes

2. City Watch ‏@City_Watch 30s31 seconds ago
    Although United may offer more than City, Gabriel Jesus is very excited to work with Pep Guardiola and is keen to join him. [Estadão]
Wasn't it stated in that link someone else provided before, that if any of yoonited, PSG, Bayern, Real Madrid or Barcelona wanted him, the clause was 24m euros?

I call bollocks on those tweets then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.