General transfer rumours

Put on hold until after friendlies?

MCFC Info ‏@MCFClnfo 9m9 minutes ago
City sporting director Txiki Begiristain will look to tie up three deals after the Blues' tour of China is concluded. [MEN]

MCFC Info ‏@MCFClnfo 8m8 minutes ago
The pursuits of John Stones, Leroy Sane and Gabriel Jesus have been put on hold while the club play friendlies in China. [MEN]

MCFC Info ‏@MCFClnfo 6m6 minutes ago
Txiki, who is also in China, will work on securing City's remaining transfer targets upon his return to Manchester. [MEN]
Mañana.

Higuain having medical at juventus!! As per Di Marzio

Check out @FabrizioRomano's Tweet:

Ugh seems like pogba to the rags is done then... Or unless Madrid come in

rumours are that he has already found a house to rent near Juve. I'm just hoping its the money from a Bonucci-City transfer that they using and not Pogba-rags!;)

It could be Pogba to Real, then Kroos to City.

I5xVnGJRHZZf2.gif

It could be Pogba to Real, then Kroos to City.

Good point mate! I think the Higuain-Juve deal could have a domino effect in this transfer window and hopefully we in the middle of it.Higuain?? Pogba?? Bonucci?? Kroos?? think we need to be at the party and hopefully we are already there...

Answer to a fans question about potential deals for Sane, Stones and Jesus...

Martin BlackburnVerified account‏@SunMartinB
@mancboy123 @bloostoo @H_Manan yeah hopeful on all those. Txiki out here though so doubt there'll be anything over wknd.

Blackburn normally pretty good on City rumours?

Martin Blackburn ‏@SunMartinB 4h4 hours ago
@mancboy123 @bloostoo @H_Manan wow - thanks! I don't believe they're in for Kroos btw. Lot of agent chatter cos he wants more money at RM[/QUOTE]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.