General transfer rumours

Maybe it's just me? But I don't get all the money shit. If it was me coming to the twilight of my career, I'd take a pay cut , play in a lower standard league (ie Italy) just to play regular football while I still could. They aren't on money like is fans, I'm on OK money and it takes me 4 or 5 years to earn what these guys earn a week. Once you've made it to the top your earnings can probably mean your great grandchildren wouldn't have to work a day in their life if they didn't want to. How much money do people need?

Maybe it's just me? But I don't get all the money shit. If it was me coming to the twilight of my career, I'd take a pay cut , play in a lower standard league (ie Italy) just to play regular football while I still could. They aren't on money like is fans, I'm on OK money and it takes me 4 or 5 years to earn what these guys earn a week. Once you've made it to the top your earnings can probably mean your great grandchildren wouldn't have to work a day in their life if they didn't want to. How much money do people need?
Don`t know the answer to that mate but I`m sure if you ask Rooney,Yaya or any fucker from PSG then they`ll be able to answer that.

Why would you do something so silly? You can earn a high pay till the end of your contract. Then move to the lower league afterwards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.