General transfer rumours

We will be in a milner situation with this,having so many running down their contracts if they want to rather than us being able to sell them,it's really bad management and i'm not usually in the kicking txiki and the club camp

Think the problem is (i'm think of 1 particular player here) they are all on mega money and it's not just
about getting a transfer fee for them. They can't agree personal terms, as they will have to take a massive
cut in wages.

Why does it matter? If we give them the bonus anyway they don't need to sit tight for 12 months to get it. They can go and get a guaranteed wage for 2 or 3 years.

Hi mate, I think the problem might be that not only do they get that loyalty bonus at the end of their contract but they also getting a large salary (that no one else will match) during the last 12months that they here. It's safe to say, a one year salary here is worth 2/3years worth of salaries with another club (say in Italy for example). We'd have to give the loyalty bonus and make up the difference in their wage for the first 12months to make it worth while for the player to leave now. The other problem is that because some of the players are in their 30's, many teams wont guarantee a 3year deal so very little incentive to leave. As many have said, think we dropped the ball with this one!

Hi mate, I think the problem might be that not only do they get that loyalty bonus at the end of their contract but they also getting a large salary (that no one else will match) during the last 12months that they here. It's safe to say, a one year salary here is worth 2/3years worth of salaries with another club (say in Italy for example). We'd have to give the loyalty bonus and make up the difference in their wage for the first 12months to make it worth while for the player to leave now. The other problem is that because some of the players are in their 30's, many teams wont guarantee a 3year deal so very little incentive to leave. As many have said, think we dropped the ball with this one!

I thought players were now on heavily incentivised contracts on now.

In any case how much would you say Zabs is on out of interest?

I thought players were now on heavily incentivised contracts on now.

In any case how much would you say Zabs is on out of interest?

You could be right mate! I guess it could come down to when they had their last contract renewal. Didnt they change how salaries were structured only recently? Not sure how correct this site is or where they get their info from but they showing Zab as getting 90k a week and dont know enough about it, to say whether they are right or wrong with those figures.

http://www.totalsportek.com/money/manchester-city-player-salaries/

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.