General transfer rumours

He is not being unreasonable ,he has to look after himself and his young family

That's true, he has to.

Looking for a CL club in a strong league means PL, La Liga, Bundesliga.
Remain maybe Sevilla or Dortmund. Not Tuchel's style. Don't know about Sevilla.

I think after having some nights over it he will find Everton could be quite a good fit for him and his family. Even w/o European football.
Still in the region, good home ground, tough manager. But well, maybe he wants abroad. Anyhow, I think 2 weeks time should be enough to think about it. Wouldn't be the first quick deal ever including a young family. Wish him all the best though.

Finally Joe will have an agent who could do some service for his money.
And if the agent was smart, he already went through the market over the last weeks.

He is a CL level footballer,he shouldn't have to take a step down if he doesn't want to
What if no CL team comes in for him? Does he sit here and never play and definitely lose his England place. I think he might be better off going abroad if he can.

He is a CL level footballer,he shouldn't have to take a step down if he doesn't want to

Problem is Karen, if no CL level teams are interested, he'll have to decide whether he wants to sit on the bench at City and likely miss out on his England place due to lack of game time or move to a team like Everton....Footballers understand this is a business at the end of the day and its very rare that a footballer can stay with one team for 8-10 years so he's been very lucky in that respect! I find it difficult to feel sorry for any pro footballer that takes home 100k a week for playing the game they love. Love Hart and will wish him all the best but just like with a few others, its time to move on, as we in a new era for the Club.

Problem is Karen, if no CL level teams are interested, he'll have to decide whether he wants to sit on the bench at City and likely miss out on his England place due to lack of game time or move to a team like Everton....Footballers understand this is a business at the end of the day and its very rare that a footballer can stay with one team for 8-10 years so he's been very lucky in that respect! I find it difficult to feel sorry for any pro footballer that takes home 100k a week for playing the game they love. Love Hart and will wish him all the best but just like with a few others, its time to move on, as we in a new era for the Club.

That sums it up for me too.

What if no CL team comes in for him? Does he sit here and never play and definitely lose his England place. I think he might be better off going abroad if he can.
He is not the sort of character to hang around,he needs the next 2 weeks to see who comes in for him not just jump on the first thing

1. MCFC Info ‏@MCFClnfo 7m7 minutes ago
    Jason Denayer turned down a number of offers to leave City earlier this summer after being told he would be a key first-team player. [MEN]

2. MCFC Info ‏@MCFClnfo 5m5 minutes ago
    Denayer remains determined to convince the club he can has a future at City, and has requested a move away to be only on loan. [MEN]

3. MCFC Info ‏@MCFClnfo 4m4 minutes ago
    Both Galatasaray and Sporting Lisbon have showed interest - along with at least two Premier League sides. [MEN]

CqEYYFpWIAALZXa.jpg

1 retweet5 likes

That's true, he has to.

Looking for a CL club in a strong league means PL, La Liga, Bundesliga.
Remain maybe Sevilla or Dortmund. Not Tuchel's style. Don't know about Sevilla.

I think after having some nights over it he will find Everton could be quite a good fit for him and his family. Even w/o European football.
Still in the region, good home ground, tough manager. But well, maybe he wants abroad. Anyhow, I think 2 weeks time should be enough to think about it. Wouldn't be the first quick deal ever including a young family. Wish him all the best though.

Finally Joe will have an agent who could do some service for his money.
And if the agent was smart, he already went through the market over the last weeks.

Understand ur point , but why shouldn't he exhaust all his options 1st. Think he will go to Everton as his last choice . He will leave for sure. As you said , his agent should have already at work.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.