General transfer rumours

Butland though shit with his feet plays in lower league side with worse defenders and midfielders in front of him.
Personally I'd say he is a better keeper then joe but of course not a pep keeper so link must be BS

He has been given 2 weeks to ship out,he has to make the right decision for him and his partner and their baby
In this world hard choices often have to be made. In particular people who earn more in a week than most in a year sometimes have to accept the rough with the smooth. Of course he must consider his family but in his line of work time does not stand still particularly in the month of August and split decisions may have to be taken. I for one will not feel;one bit sorry for him because he does not really want to go to Everton for 110,000 K a week. There is a good chance that I could lose my job in the coming months and the only safety net I will have is Hatch Number Eight!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.