General transfer rumours

Agreed. There was no way Aguero would have got into a position to make those two goals.

I read an article in the MEN just after I originally posted where Pep intimates he wants more from Sergio when he's not got the ball. I think that is what Pelligrini was getting at as well, albeit indirectly, when he said he could become the best player in the world (missing out the - if he applied himself more). In his defence Pep did said he may have been fatigued from the game in Romania, the same as ginger Kev. I thought he looked a bit over weight on Saturday as well.
After the Nasri episode do you honestly believe Pep would have started him.Not a chance in hell.

Back to financials ;-)

No. It's a 66% devaluation. (45m less 66% is 15.3m). If we'd bought him for 15m and sold him for 45m it'd be a 300% increase though so your maths was sound, just the wrong way around. (It's impossible for something to devalue more than 100% unless we pay a club to take him).

The base of 15m has trebled to 45m.
But wouldn't the increase (being 30m on top of 15m) rather be 200%?

Back to financials ;-)

After all these years of silent browsing I have logged back in just for this (lol) yes you are correct.It's an "increase"of 200% (which is 300% of the original value - 100%/15m + 200%/30m = 300%/45m)

Over and out until next time :) Sounds worse then what it is but I am always here watching lol

Edit: to show I was agreeing with st Pauli ( it read like I dis agreed)

Back to financials ;-)

Yes I see what you mean now on the wording of increase of 300%.

If I'd say we would get back 300% of what we paid, I'd have been correct but I'm not and you are.

I'm better at maths than English.

Yes I see what you mean now on the wording of increase of 300%.

If I'd say we would get back 300% of what we paid, I'd have been correct but I'm not and you are.

I'm better at maths than English.

I think we all understand each other now.

I didn't log in to try and put anyone down or disprove anyone . The above was more me making a joke of my time between log ins. All in good faith.

It's more that I have only just remembered my password after only browsing for a long time and I thought I'd chuck my 50 pence in. Again no harm intended.

I think we all understand each other now.

I didn't log in to try and put anyone down or disprove anyone . The above was more me making a joke of my time between log ins. All in good faith.

It's more that I have only just remembered my password after only browsing for a long time and I thought I'd chuck my 50 pence in. Again no harm intended.
None taken. I thought everyone had gone mental for a moment.

This is why I like maths, there's no semantics (increase of 300% as opposed to up 300% etc) with numbers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.