General transfer rumours

I was saying this to a mate on Saturday. I think for the last few seasons the standard of refereeing in the premier league has dropped. Its almost every week now a ref gets a major decision wrong.

Your right and I have no idea what the answer is. One poor decision at the wrong end of the season could see a team relegated. I'm sure there is a body that they are accountable to, but I'm constantly left thinking they have no teeth and its just a PR exercise to let the public know they are accountable to some one.

It's been discussed to death on here, and for me, I would like to see some form of real time challenge being available from each team (Like in Tennis), with the replay showed on the big screen so there are no "dubious" decisions.

Letting a team be relegated because of a poor decision is just so wrong

Your right and I have no idea what the answer is. One poor decision at the wrong end of the season could see a team relegated. I'm sure there is a body that they are accountable to, but I'm constantly left thinking they have no teeth and its just a PR exercise to let the public know they are accountable to some one.

It's been discussed to death on here, and for me, I would like to see some form of real time challenge being available from each team (Like in Tennis), with the replay showed on the big screen so there are no "dubious" decisions.

Letting a team be relegated because of a poor decision is just so wrong

Is there no way that we could get foreign refs, that way we would know that they don't support an english team and we as fans cant accuse them of being supporters of different teams. That would cut that bias out but don't know how we could cut out the passing of brown envolopes

Is there no way that we could get foreign refs, that way we would know that they don't support an english team and we as fans cant accuse them of being supporters of different teams. That would cut that bias out but don't know how we could cut out the passing of brown envolopes

Except ALL those foreign refs could not be allowed to ref a scum game !

Interesting maths.
Really?
We paid £32mill pounds for him. At the time the exchange rate for the £ was 1.4 euros thus we paid 45 mill euros for him.
I make the 15 mill euro offer for him 1/3 of what we paid for him. Maths is not my best but is that not a 300% devaluation??
May be better expressed as a 33% residual value I guess...

Last edited:
I said to my lad that if we hadn't taken him off when we did, we probably wouldn't have scored that third goal. For one thing Sergio (of last season at least) wouldn't have won the ball back like Kelechi did, and at the end of the move he would have shot (probably into the side netting) rather than pass to Nolito.

I've often criticised Sergio for his work ethic, so I'm really pleased Pep has made note, because if he upped his work ethic, he could be better than Messi, and that is a mouth watering prospect.
Sergio is a bit of a strange one for me where his statistics hide his performance s like last season something like half his goals came in 5 matches or something ,he's been part of the gang of if they can walk would play of hart,kompany,yaya and Silva
I would say 3 of those have had their status stripped away and Silva is in there at the moment as ilkay isn't fit yet I don't think he's a nailed on starer and pep won't play him injured for a season like last season.
Kun is in a position of power as he could easily get a move anytime he wants the others all have reasons they are not as in demand.
I don't think pep will put up with kun's overall effort as all ready he has been woeful against Sunderland and others that went say he wasn't so much better against stoke ,yet his stats of 6 goals say he's on fire.
Wonder if pep will see it that way ?
I wouldn't be surprised if pep and kun don't have a heated debate some time this season and kun spends a bit of time of time benched as pep makes a point of who's boss.
Just my opinion of course

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.