General transfer rumours

The wage thing has always confused me, must be great being on a contract like that. I know he's within his rights to refuse a pay cut but in most professions if you don't work you don't get paid so you'll have to consider a pay cut in the end if nothing comes along that matches it.

I feel so sorry for joe,as a person he doesn't deserve this
I just can't see who is going to come in for him.. I wondered if liverdips might? I am just concerned about the media circus in the build up to the games we have before the window shuts and even more so after it does if Joe is still here. Not going to help anybody that, that I can see.

I like Joe Hart and wish him well but think that his best interests may be in getting a loan if say Everton come in with a loan deal he performs well, he then has the option of bigger clubs coming for him or seeing if Everton are progressing as the intend to.
Everton have backed out brcause of his wages,i'm sure txiki will try his best to get something sorted,he can't stay now for all concerned

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.