General transfer rumours

Exactly... These guys are millionaires already, so for Joe to accept a reduction in wages to keep playing for England & play regularly it's crazy to think he wouldn't ?!

I personally think he'd suit Germany & a year at Dortmund would be great for him, give him some time to improve his passing away from the intensity of the Premiership & English media. If he returns in 12 months or moves on he has to improve some aspects of his game.

It may also be the case that Pep has a freedom to manage his squad ruthlessly that wasn't always granted to his predecessors.
OR it might be that we have a leader whose not interested in being everyone's best mate and also not afraid to manage properly either. When we played Stoke last year, we ran a combined total of 63 miles, on Saturday we ran a combined total of 73+ miles with essentially the same players.

Different manager, different motivational approach. But by your assertions I supposed the players 'just didn't have the freedom to run an additional 10 miles under Pellegrini'.

Sergio is a bit of a strange one for me where his statistics hide his performance s like last season something like half his goals came in 5 matches or something ,he's been part of the gang of if they can walk would play of hart,kompany,yaya and Silva
I would say 3 of those have had their status stripped away and Silva is in there at the moment as ilkay isn't fit yet I don't think he's a nailed on starer and pep won't play him injured for a season like last season.
Kun is in a position of power as he could easily get a move anytime he wants the others all have reasons they are not as in demand.
I don't think pep will put up with kun's overall effort as all ready he has been woeful against Sunderland and others that went say he wasn't so much better against stoke ,yet his stats of 6 goals say he's on fire.
Wonder if pep will see it that way ?
I wouldn't be surprised if pep and kun don't have a heated debate some time this season and kun spends a bit of time of time benched as pep makes a point of who's boss.
Just my opinion of course
Would you prefer a Paul Dickov or Darius Vassel type player over Kun? I think the part Pellegrini played in every players poor performances can't be ignored either. Pep is just trying to reverse the damage done. Give him time, we're only 3 competitive games into the season.

On another note, with the shit pre-season we had perhaps the additional qualification games we've had/have were a match fitness level blessing in disguise......

OR it might be that we have a leader whose not interested in being everyone's best mate and also not afraid to manage properly either. When we played Stoke last year, we ran a combined total of 63 miles, on Saturday we ran a combined total of 73+ miles with essentially the same players.

Different manager, different motivational approach. But by your assertions I supposed the players 'just didn't have the freedom to run an additional 10 miles under Pellegrini'.

Also add the view of most people last year was that if your going to go with 2 in midfield it has to be Delph and Fernandinho . In that game we started with Fernando- Fernandinho . We all wanted Fernando off and Delph on. What happened was Dinho off Delph on . Then the error is compounded my Fernando walking off the pitch minutes later with a muscle injury. Leaving Delph as our lone central mid.

I am actually agreing with your post above . Just correcting the assumpion that loads of people in the pre match thread made that Dinho hobble off. He was subbed off and if with had any chance in the game it went at that point.

Also add the view of most people last year was that if your going to go with 2 in midfield it has to be Delph and Fernandinho . In that game we started with Fernando- Fernandinho . We all wanted Fernando off and Delph on. What happened was Dinho off Delph on . Then the error is compounded my Fernando walking off the pitch minutes later with a muscle injury. Leaving Delph as our lone central mid.
You just sent me into a cold sweat having to recall the suicidal substitutions that made no sense whatsoever. Like I've said all along Pellegrini made all those decisions by himself, because surely if someone was pulling his strings, they would have seen what everyone else but Pellegrini could see and wouldn't have made such a silly substitution.

After 10 yrs in one place it's a lot to do in a rush,i hope we pay some of his wages and get everton interested again,he has a contract so we should,he can't stay now
He'll stay Kaz. Though, like you, I think it would be better for all concerned, now, if he didn't

Interesting that the Everton fans have gone a bit quiet - earlier in the summer they were all convinced they'd hit the big time and we're going to be dining at the top table with Real and Barca. So far they've pretty much self funded their transfer activity - if they balk at Joe's £135k a week then they won't be making any stellar signings soon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.