General transfer rumours

After 10 yrs in one place it's a lot to do in a rush,i hope we pay some of his wages and get everton interested again,he has a contract so we should,he can't stay now
He will have known for longer than the two weeks you're putting forward. I get the loyalty you're showing but I'm not having the hardship card being played. He's got a fabulous life and will continue to do so for many many years.

I don't understand these posts about how much of a hardship it is for him.

He won't lift a finger throughout this whole process until he signs on the dotted line and has to hold up a scarf at his new club.

Just go now, getting a bit bored of it. He has too many weaknesses to continue as our number one and his name dictates he cannot be the backup keeper so he has to go and hopefully within the next few days.

I don't understand these posts about how much of a hardship it is for him.

He won't lift a finger throughout this whole process until he signs on the dotted line and has to hold up a scarf at his new club.

Just go now, getting a bit bored of it. He has too many weaknesses to continue as our number one and his name dictates he cannot be the backup keeper so he has to go and hopefully within the next few days.

Agree he's hanging around like a bad smell

A top footballer could easily. Every little thing is organised and done for them

what if he just doesn't want to move abroad. Why should he and why should anyone be slagging him off if that's his choice. Pep has made a choice that Joe isn't good enough and everyone's saying they respect that choice
Well respect Joe's choice not to want to move abroad.

If the rumours are true that Everton no longer interested because of his 135k a week wages then we're about to find out if its money or playing time that is most important to players like Hart, Bony, etc. Shouldnt come as any surprise that no one is willing to pay this level of salary! We've made the mistake of overpaying players for a while and no other team in euro or the prem are going to hand these type of wages out to our unwanted players!

EDIT: Goal are reporting the issue to be that we asking 7mil loan fee?

Goal UK ‏@GoalUK 44m44 minutes ago
RUMOURS: Everton pull out of Hart race http://dlvr.it/M5PlZy

Cqf1PuHVUAANVJN.jpg

1 retweet0 likes

Last edited:
what if he just doesn't want to move abroad. Why should he and why should anyone be slagging him off if that's his choice. Pep has made a choice that Joe isn't good enough and everyone's saying they respect that choice
Well respect Joe's choice not to want to move abroad.

Not said a word about Joe! Was just talking about footballers in general being able to move anywhere at he drop of a hat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.