General transfer rumours

If a player doesn`t fit into a managers thoughts for first team action the why play them.Strange that you missed Toure,Bony,Nasri,Mangala also,but then I suppose it doesn`t suit your agenda.Joe is a better goalkeeper,that is something that one and all agree on,but if you don`t figure in the plans of the manager then bye bye.Shit happens.

So you are now saying you agree with me that Pep treats players differently if they - to quote you - fit into his system. which backs up my original point that I thought aguero does not look fit and is carrying a bit of extra weight. Not sure where there all this agenda stuff comes from.

Your right and I have no idea what the answer is. One poor decision at the wrong end of the season could see a team relegated. I'm sure there is a body that they are accountable to, but I'm constantly left thinking they have no teeth and its just a PR exercise to let the public know they are accountable to some one.

It's been discussed to death on here, and for me, I would like to see some form of real time challenge being available from each team (Like in Tennis), with the replay showed on the big screen so there are no "dubious" decisions.

Letting a team be relegated because of a poor decision is just so wrong

I'm surprised no club has challenged these costly bad decisions before with the amount of money one bad decision can cost them.

The ref's don't seem accountable to anyone. Players play bad they get dropped. Managers get sacked. Refs gave the camera on them for 10secs at the end of the game then on to the next one.

So you are now saying you agree with me that Pep treats players differently if they - to quote you - fit into his system. which backs up my original point that I thought aguero does not look fit and is carrying a bit of extra weight. Not sure where there all this agenda stuff comes from.
Stop trying to twist words.If Augero was fat he would have been disciplined in the same way as Nasri but if you can`t accept that then you have a problem in trying to understand what Pep is all about.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.