General transfer rumours

Fabinho, Fekir and Keita (has he already signed?) would all be excellent additions. If they were to sign a high quality offensive keeper similar to Ederson, you could argue their squad is of a similar quality to that of ours.

Fabinho, Fekir and Keita (has he already signed?) would all be excellent additions. If they were to sign a high quality offensive keeper similar to Ederson, you could argue their squad is of a similar quality to that of ours.

yup, unfortunately liverpool will be the strongest completion along with utd next season - both are going to strengthen hugely if rumours are true

Keita, Fabino and Fakir would all get in our squad

F**k. Really wanted him at City, but Pep obviously knows better than me, so I won`t complain about Jorginho. Their team could be very good if they sign Alisson, a new cb, Fabinho, Fekir and Keita (already signed)

------------------Firmino---------------------
Mane----------------------------------- Salah
------------Fekir-------------------------------
-----------------------------Keita--------------
-----------------Fabinho-----------------------
Robertson-------?----Van Dijk-----A-Arnold
-------------------Alisson----------------------

I think only our squad would be better than that

yup, unfortunately liverpool will be the strongest completion along with utd next season - both are going to strengthen hugely if rumours are true

Keita, Fabino and Fakir would all get in our squad

I only know of Fekir by reputation but Fabinho and Keita would be two players I’d welcome here.

I guess their defence needs improving and they will need to be less reliant on their front three, especially Salah. But you would have to say it’s an exciting time to be a Liverpool fan...unfortunately.

Seriously? they had no one on the bench Saturday capable of changing a game of tiddlywinks, nevermind a champions league final

Seriously? they had no one on the bench Saturday capable of changing a game of tiddlywinks, nevermind a champions league final
Klopp decided not to select Ings for the bench and sent Origi and Sturridge away from the club. He can only blame himself, looked like he was only interested their fab 3 but that blew up on him in the final.

I only know of Fekir by reputation but Fabinho and Keita would be two players I’d welcome here.

I guess their defence needs improving and they will need to be less reliant on their front three, especially Salah. But you would have to say it’s an exciting time to be a Liverpool fan...unfortunately.

their defence did improve second half of the season and with the threat they have upfront it negates that need as well.....keita also helps in that and if they get fabihnio to add that they are going to be a considerable threat.
Just hope that Jourgihno is the right player to go for

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.