General transfer rumours

How many league goals would Sergio score if he remained fit for the entire season, my guess would be 30 plus easily. As for replacing him, well good luck with that because no one will ever replicate his achievements at the club. As for Griezmann and Dybala neither are even close to being in his league when it comes to goal scoring. Simply put we will never be able to replace him, that's how good he is.

Not for me.

Clear last season in the big games his legs had gone.

Anfield away was a notable game.

Pep started Jesus in the big games when they were both available.

Love Aguero but we need to move on now.
And how did Jesus do against lpool away or Home in champs league. Aguero still far superior

Not for me.

Clear last season in the big games his legs had gone.

Anfield away was a notable game.

Pep started Jesus in the big games when they were both available.

Love Aguero but we need to move on now.

Even though Aguero isn’t as explosive as he was a few years ago, he would be one of the first names on the team sheet for most other sides.

To his credit, he’s adapted to Pep’s demands by becoming more of a team player.

He is the best striker I have ever seen in a city shirt, and the day he leaves will be a very sad one indeed.

That really doesn't surprise me and it explains a lot.
Keep this up and you'll get a place in the blue moon bully brigade.

You probably need to be a little more aggressive for the crew to accept you.

And how did Jesus do against lpool away or Home in champs league. Aguero still far superior
Aguero played in the Liverpool league game away and did nothing.

Jesus played the derby at the swamp and was fantastic.

I love Aguero as much as the next City fan the man is an absolute legend but the signs are there now that he isn't as sharp but I trust Pep to see that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.