General transfer rumours

Reckon we won't force him to stay if his head is truly elsewhere. We were willing to sell him last summer if the price was right. Just doesn't seem like we will be able to convince him to sign a big extension unless we extend Pep, as Pep himself has said Bernardo won't leave as long as he is at City. I'm just interested to see if any Portuguese clubs are willing to stump up the big bucks (not sure they could even if they wanted to) as they will have to for a player of his talent and age.

[ABola] Manchester City interested in acquiring Sporting’s Matheus Nunes. Bid expected in the coming days is €40M + Pedro Porro + Palaversa + Talles Magno​

renderTimingPixel.png

Maybe something to do with things like the climate, the scenery, the food, all being better over there
If my other half was earning as much as Bernardo, I wouldn't worry too much about food and climate.
Footballers have only a short football career.
He'll have lots of time to spend with her.
Anyway, he has "Stones" the dog to keep him company.

[ABola] Manchester City interested in acquiring Sporting’s Matheus Nunes. Bid expected in the coming days is €40M + Pedro Porro + Palaversa + Talles Magno​

renderTimingPixel.png

Probably bullshit from them.If they already don't have clause for Porro ,someone will need to pay over 20 milion to buy him.Talles Magno high talented player New York pay 7.3 milion for him.So there is no way that City will bid 40+ milion for Nunes,every summer there is alot "noise" about some transfers from Portugal but nothing happened. also last summer no one didn't buy Nuno Mendes till last day PSG took him on loan.

renderTimingPixel.png

Sporting media like to link their players to us. See also Nuno Mendes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.