General transfer rumours

Can't believe the hate against us in the press, etc at the moment, most of the country wanted Joe to be dropped by England & gave him abuse waiting for the slightest error to jump on during the euros... Now joey Barton & the rest of the idiots think it's awful how he's been dropped by city because we've decided to go with a keeper whos trained more in preseason & been better with his feet

Can't believe the hate against us in the press, etc at the moment, most of the country wanted Joe to be dropped by England & gave him abuse waiting for the slightest error to jump on during the euros... Now joey Barton & the rest of the idiots think it's awful how he's been dropped by city because we've decided to go with a keeper whos trained more in preseason & been better with his feet

Would have happened whatever we did. Just wait till we lose a game

It started years ago with Mancini being "spotted" in the stands against Sunderland.Wankers to a core most of `em.

I've a feeling there's plenty of stuff going to be drip fed to the media in the next week or so.

Strangely enough, when I switched on Talkshite some hours ago, Cascarino & Alvin Martin, were both fully behind Pep's handling of this & said it's good he's told JH how it is, rather than fucking him about. Also fully understood why & showed a real understanding of Pep's tactical moves. Very complimentary.

Couldn't believe my ears. I've never heard Cascarino talk anything but bollocks, usually for effect.

Would not be in the least shocked to see him at the Dippers.Lots of Scousers I know don`t like Mignola one bit and would welcome Hart in a flash.Once they`ve nicked his tyres though.
He's a major upgrade on Mignola There's no denying that.

If he did eventually go to a "media darling" club, like the dippers, It'd be absolutely hillarious to see just how fast the written media, (BT/Sky Pundits & "Engerlund" fans alike), all do their compulsory 360 degree u turn.

The likes of Adrian Durham, Phil Thompson & Micky Quinn, suddenly declaring, without a hint of shame, that Liverpool had now signed "The Greatest English Keeper Since Ray Clemence ....."Something that he will, without doubt, go on to prove a Zillion times over, now that he had seen the error of his ways, and decided to settle down with "someone "decent," rather than continuing to openly consort with "a nouveau riche whore of a club" that is clearly, "No better than it ought to be"

You couldn't **ckin' make it up!!

Last edited:
He's a major upgrade on Mignola There's no denying that.

If he did eventually go to a "media darling" club, like the dippers, It'd be absolutely hillarious to see just how fast the written media, (BT/Sky Pundits & "Engerlund" fans alike), all do their compulsory 360 degree u turn.

The likes of Adrian Durham, Phil Thompson & Micky Quinn, suddenly declaring, without a hint of shame, that Liverpool had now signed "The Greatest English Keeper Since Ray Clemence ....."Something that he will, without doubt, go on to prove a Zillion times over, now that he had seen the error of his ways, and decided to settle down with "someone "decent," rather than continuing to openly consort with "a nouveau riche whore of a club" that is clearly, "No better than it ought to be"

You couldn't **ckin' make it up!!
I know this example isn't as bad as all that..... But I couldn't understand Milner's statements about City after he went to the Scousers. At first, it seemed like he was happy with the move. Then he gave some interviews where he stabbed us in the back. I don't know. Maybe it was different than I remember it. But I think that bad influences were coercing Milner to say that. And it's never sat well with me.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.