General transfer rumours

So Pep wasn't involved in bringing Otamendi to the club then, seeing as he did it every game in Spain.

But apparently, Pellegrini had nothing to do with it either according to people on here.

Just Txiki forcing players on people again then. like he did with Bony.
Pep was involved in every signing last summer and Otamendi is now first choice CB with Stones.

You'll have to go elsewhere to rant about Txiki as there's nothing to see here.

Paulo Freitas @Cynegeticus
Man Utd, Liverpool & Juventus want Luan, Grêmio won't sell him for less than €30m+transfer in January or €45m+transfer now, says Zero Hora.

He's 23 and scored 10 in 32 in the Brazil league. That might be worth 30m if he was 19. I very much doubt big clubs will throw that kind of money at him just because he scored a great goal against Colombia's U23.

His character is the opposite of that.
That's why I'm gutted. If i was him, I would've stuck at it, and been determined to prove Guadiola wrong... Not just slunk away in the night sulking. (Particularly, if, as iis strongly rumoured, your only two alternative options are Everton & West Brom)

Last edited:
Pep was involved in every signing last summer and Otamendi is now first choice CB with Stones.

You'll have to go elsewhere to rant about Txiki as there's nothing to see here.

Talk about whoosh. Jesus Christ.

Anyhow.

Pep clearly didn't sign Otamendi, anymore than he signed Bony. Hence his comments regarding not knowing what happened last year as he 'wasn't here' & teaching him how to play, now he is. But if you can so miss my point re Txiki, it's not surprising you are missing Pep's.

Pehaps he was ranting about Txiki too though, you never know...

Or maybe when Txiki turned up in Chile, to sit with Pellegrini, watching Otamendi, & all the press said that City were watching Otamendi, it was because Pellegrini fancied signing Otamendi. Particular clue being, that we later signed Otamendi.

Or like some on here have said, it was just a coincidence.

Chilean football manager watches home nation in home City in international final shocker....

Chilean football manager watches home nation in home City in international final shocker....

And City DOF joins him, the whole world & his dog says they are in for Otamendi, then subsequently we sign Otamendi, but lets pretend it didn't fucking happen & they were both just there on fucking holiday.

Never heard such utter revisionist crap.

And City DOF joins him, the whole world & his dog says they are in for Otamendi, then subsequently we sign Otamendi, but lets pretend it didn't fucking happen & they were both just there on fucking holiday.

Never heard such utter revisionist crap.

Neville Kneville in own opinions as facts shocker.

That's just how it works, spend £30 million plus on a centre back based on one game for a manager they knew was leaving. You really believe that? Or does it just fit with your agenda?

Txiki must be a fucking idiot or perhaps Neville Kneville is talking shit again.

Neville Kneville in own opinions as facts shocker.

That's just how it works, spend £30 million plus on a centre back based on one game for a manager they knew was leaving. You really believe that? Or does it just fit with your agenda?

Txiki must be a fucking idiot or perhaps Neville Kneville is talking shit again.

No, Pellegrini managed in Spain & had a load of contacts, in Spain, we had financial dealings with his club, watched him every fuscking week, scouted him for fucking ages, then BOTH THE DOF AND MANAGER went to see him in person, then we kept in contact & when the defence was fucking shite with Mango & VK, we signed him.

Alternative 2: They weren't fucking scouting him, didn't get together & talk about signing him/talk to his rep in Chile & Txiki just randomly fucking signed him.

Jesus Christ. How fuckin stupid can anyone be. Talk to someone else for fuck's sake & leave me alone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.