General UFC thread

Do you reckon? Seeing them in the staredown, Diaz is much bigger. Can't wait for it in any case.

Nothing to do with Diaz's size. That presser just shows how much of a woman Nate is. Nothing to say and nothing to back it up with.

I've studied both Diaz brothers and they fight with their faces. Being tall does him no favours and he gasses when tagged to the body all the time.

Just not a good technical fighter. A brawler/ street fighter, sure he's watchable and he talks a good game.

But he's far, far overrated imo.

Nothing to do with Diaz's size. That presser just shows how much of a woman Nate is. Nothing to say and nothing to back it up with.

I've studied both Diaz brothers and they fight with their faces. Being tall does him no favours and he gasses when tagged to the body all the time.

Just not a good technical fighter. A brawler/ street fighter, sure he's watchable and he talks a good game.

But he's far, far overrated imo.

I also think they are clunky in their technique. Pretty good boxers for MMA though. He also looked good against Michael Johnson not long ago.

I do expect a Connor win but not so sure it will be easy for him.

Can see this PPV doing well over 1m buys.

Got myself a ticket for Saturday and will be cheering for Silva. I would normal want the English guys to do well but i grew up watching Silva and the man is GOAT for me, also don't really like Bisping so will be interesting to see what reception he gets.

As for the McGregor fight it just got a lot better for me, you have to credit the guy for stepping up to 170, and I would say credit to Nate for short notice but who'd turn down that pay cheque.

Got myself a ticket for Saturday and will be cheering for Silva. I would normal want the English guys to do well but i grew up watching Silva and the man is GOAT for me, also don't really like Bisping so will be interesting to see what reception he gets.

As for the McGregor fight it just got a lot better for me, you have to credit the guy for stepping up to 170, and I would say credit to Nate for short notice but who'd turn down that pay cheque.

I also got into the sport because of Silva so hoping he wins.

Anyone watching the Prelims on right now?

He did get animated over it. I'm suspicious of most sportsmen these days. I'm suspicious of Vardy's miraculous rise to the top.
Me too, massively. Ever since Ireland's wondrous half season, which was so far above anything he'd done before, and anything he's done since.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.