General UFC thread

Agreed. I feel for Carlos, I thought he'd done enough but he was very close to getting knocked out in the 5th, fantastic end though
As someone pretty new to MMA, my opinion was that Carlos had done enough too, I felt he had easily won 3/5 rounds, Lawler really only 1, with one 'drawn' round.

Only started watching UFC about 6 months ago, cant believe what ive been missing out on.
The final round of that lawler/condit fight was brilliant

As someone pretty new to MMA, my opinion was that Carlos had done enough too, I felt he had easily won 3/5 rounds, Lawler really only 1, with one 'drawn' round.

Me too mate, only really been following for about a year.

Great fight though despite the outcome. I genuinely thought Lawler seemed overconfident before the fight and almost casual as he made his way I to the ring. Condit was clever with his tactics but ran out of juice toward the end...

Great few weeks for the UFC with some good cards hopefully the rest of 2016 is a good 1 with some good fights to be announced. The next fight has classic written all over it with TJ Dillashaw V Dominick Cruz think Cruz is going to win on the cards. Also the undercard with Pettis v Alvarez would be a good fight while it lasts just think Pettis will have too much for Alvarez. Also having Browne v Mitrione someone is getting KO'd there.

Condit was fucked over via decision no doubt.
Lawyer is a golden nugget for UFC but in all fairness it seems he'll be up for a rematch... Significantly Dana ran over to Condit straight after the fight - he's cemented his place up in the rankings, and will get the rematch.

How weak was that choke hold defence during that fight? Forgot who was fighting now... Was so bad I thought he wanted to lose the fight.
Shows how much BJJ has improved in the past 5yrs in the UFC when it's significantly evident of poor submission defence.

Also, a yank kid tapping a Brazilian guy who's been doing jits since he was 14 :D

What a 5th round it was between Lawler and Condit.

I like almost everyone had Condit 3 rounds to two. Hope they do the rematch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.