General UFC thread

Thought Anderson won. Just like Pickett earlier in the night Bisping got the hometown judges win.

Bisping was TKO'd at the end of the 3rd and for some reason the ref allowed it to continue.

Thought Anderson won. Just like Pickett earlier in the night Bisping got the hometown judges win.

Bisping was TKO'd at the end of the 3rd and for some reason the ref allowed it to continue.

Thing is if Silva had stayed in the pocket and not walked, that fight would have been over, like you said.

I don't know if Silva was trying to be gentlemanly or what, but you make sure the ref stops you.

Cocky schoolboy error.

That's one of the worst calls I've ever seen, what the fuck was the ref doing? Silva only has himself to blame for that, he got what he deserved. He could've ko'd Bisping whenever he wanted but for some reason he thought he was far ahead and continued dicking about. The rounds Bisping won first second and fourth he didn't really do much, silva just was fighting weird against the cage trying to look cool.

Are you lot taking the piss?
Bisping won 1,2 & 4. he won 4min 55 secs of round 3! Silva scored way way more damage BUT he fucked around instead of putting him away and when you do that, guess what, it goes to a decision.

fights are scored on rounds won.

Well done Bisping, made up for him. and I wanted silva to win!

Are you lot taking the piss?
Bisping won 1,2 & 4. he won 4min 55 secs of round 3! Silva scored way way more damage BUT he fucked around instead of putting him away and when you do that, guess what, it goes to a decision.

fights are scored on rounds won.

Well done Bisping, made up for him. and I wanted silva to win!
I agree with you mate, Silva fucked around and cost himself the fight. I'm gutted my acca would have come in and I would've pocketed 3k with a Silva win so was incredibly frustrating watching him do what he did.

I thought it was an incredible fight, just so pleased I got to see Silva live and sitting ringside you could see he was by far the superior fighter. His movement as usual was incredible and his stamina for a 40 year old against someone like Bisping who's known for having an engine was just incredible. I just hope he fights a few more times as he could have easily won this and the effect shouldn't make him even think about retirement. He just didn't push as much as he should off and Bisping has a solid chin, but i still had it 48-47 Silva (Same score other way round, same as Dana White funnily enough) but the crowd loved a Bisping win. A lot of talk about Silva still getting the title shot after Rockhold Weidman 2 last night, even after losing to Bisping, so will be interesting to see who the push a legend or the winner.

Hmmm...

The guy that greets C McG when he comes down from the stage looks the spit of my mate's brother, Rokki. The last time I spoke to him he was a life coach for the rich and famous and previous to that was getting into fight promoting!

Might just ask some questions...

Apart from that I see a Conor win and a Tate win.

Conor pretty much gave away his fight plan. I think he'll smash Diaz's body up before a KO.

And as much as I like what I saw from Holm, in her title win, Tate has a very good stand up game and a solid ground game and can switch the two up excellently. On paper, this should be 'easier' for Holm, but it will be a much harder fight for her than with Rousey, with Tate pushing the pace with her experience.

Styles makes fights and I can see two good end fights on this card.

Looking Forward to this - I reckon Holm will prove her worth again, she skillfully avoided take down attemps by Rousey and will the same tonight scoring a KO

Conor will fly at Diaz from the off and I can see this being a quick(ish) one - I'll be suprised if it goes 2 mins!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.