General UFC thread

Of course it was staged. Looks like a shit pantomime. Camera men ready with cameras rolling inside & out of the bus as well as in Dana Whites office. I've seen better acting on that Lizard Licks Repo or whatever the fuck that pretend reality American programme is called. Embarrassing and cringy. I expect better from UFC but it is American at the end of the day.

I'm not really that well up on UFC, but it did all look a bit set up.

Dana has been working closely with WWE, not least to set up an angle with Lesnat 'leaving' - so it's no surprise that his product is now looking more staged.

Ferguson is out for around a year with injury I believe.
McGregor vs. Khabib is the fight.
Maybe Nate Diaz vs. Kevin Lee for the right to face Khabib is the fight to make next.
Eddie Alvarez appears to be in the best position for the next shot as it stands today...

Khabib would just ragdoll McGregor like he does everyone else. Of course McGregor is better equipped than anybody to KO him in the stand up but they wouldn't stay standing.
Diaz vs Khabib would be great as Diaz is big, good on his feet and has excellent ground game.

Brian Ortega would be another good option

Khabib would just ragdoll McGregor like he does everyone else. Of course McGregor is better equipped than anybody to KO him in the stand up but they wouldn't stay standing.

Iaquinta did a good job of keeping the fight standing - no-one thought he would

Diaz vs Khabib would be great as Diaz is big, good on his feet and has excellent ground game.

Brian Ortega would be another good option

Not impressed in the slightest by a one dimensional fighter like KN.

Now, Brian Ortega is a true next level MMA free flowing fighter who learns from every bout.

His creativity has shades of J'B'J, when he was a fighter not a clown.

Ortega would invite Nurmagomedov in when he's tired and submit him or knock him out.

Khabib's not holding that belt for long, trust me...

I'm expecting to see a couple of blokes rolling around tickling each other in another homophobic joke of a sport.

I’ve just watched the fights from the weekend. One thing this is quite annoying is that fucking Woo Woo noise that the American fans do. Wtf is all that about?

Looking forward to seeing how Till does vs Wonderboy.

Iaquinta did a good job of keeping the fight standing - no-one thought he would

And lost every round on the feet there after. Khabib barely tried. No wonder he’s making McGregor mentally unstable. McGregor shouldn’t be allowed to fight in the ufc agian, absolute prick

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.