General UFC thread

Dustin Poirer is nails what a fight that was.

Poirer is a gamesmanship playing woman.

I get fingers in the eyes from Gaethje, but Poirer was getting lit up and needed the break, got off a lucky left and piled on.

Good finish, but Gaethje is clearly quite inexperienced at knowing when to hold and is still trying to bang it out.

Decent fight, though.

Poirer is a gamesmanship playing woman.

I get fingers in the eyes from Gaethje, but Poirer was getting lit up and needed the break, got off a lucky left and piled on.

Good finish, but Gaethje is clearly quite inexperienced at knowing when to hold and is still trying to bang it out.

Decent fight, though.

Completely agree but he did what he had to do, that leg was in a bad bad way. Gaethje reminds me of Homer Simpson when he boxes lmao uses his face to tire opponents. Was a great fight really enjoyed it.

That Brazilian in the cowboy hat looks like a real dangerous bastard too.

Completely agree but he did what he had to do, that leg was in a bad bad way. Gaethje reminds me of Homer Simpson when he boxes lmao uses his face to tire opponents. Was a great fight really enjoyed it.

That Brazilian in the cowboy hat looks like a real dangerous bastard too.

You're right about Gaethje face fighting!

I'm surprised his face isn't fooked up even more!!

Was it 'Cowboy' Olivera? Can't remember his name, but yeah, a dark horse in that division for sure!

Oh, and as an aside, I believe Jonny 'Bones' Jones looks like he's winning his case about using 'tainted' supplements unknowingly.

He has a court hearing this week, I believe.

If he wins that, he fights in Aug...

Somewhat of a cheeky request, but you don't ask you don't get and all that...

I've got flights and a hotel booked for UFC Hamburg on 22 July (mainly because I want to go back after the UEFA Cup jaunt).

Tickets go on sale this week but fight pass members can buy from Wednesday. Does anyone have a code etc that they wouldn't mind me using?

Me too. Not sure what to make of Till having a wiegh in today with a 188lb limit. That has got to mess up his routine surely, could prove to a big factor on how the fight goes in my opinion.

Nice for it to be on at a decent time for once though.
He’s playing with fire not preparing himself properly against Wonderboy and that’s why there will only be one outcome imo.

IMO the fight shouldn't take place. Only way the UFC are gonna clamp down on these stupid weight cuts and fighters fighting in 2 weight classes below what they should be is through events being cancelled.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Till v Thompson wasn’t great I don’t think Till was any better than Thompson maybe a little more aggressive and he kept going forward, that said Thompson didn’t do enough to win it especially as it was in Liverpool, I don’t think Till should have got it though due to the weight issues
I thought the featherweight fight with Knight and Amirkani was a top fight though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.