General UFC thread

McGregor has gone from being funny and entertaining to watch to being embarrassing and shouty.

I've never liked him, but at the same time could see why he had a following. He was amusing and fresh in a way and even though I cheered against him and loved how he panic wrestled and quit against Diaz. He comes across now as not acting, he just looks like an arseh@le quite frankly. This press conference was bad for him, he was definitely drunk but may have been on other chemicals too, desperately trying to motivate himself against a guy who was just sat there calm and relaxed. I really hope he gets smashed. Can genuinely see him penniless and a mental case in a few decades the way he carries on.

I've never liked him, but at the same time could see why he had a following. He was amusing and fresh in a way and even though I cheered against him and loved how he panic wrestled and quit against Diaz. He comes across now as not acting, he just looks like an arseh@le quite frankly. This press conference was bad for him, he was definitely drunk but may have been on other chemicals too, desperately trying to motivate himself against a guy who was just sat there calm and relaxed. I really hope he gets smashed. Can genuinely see him penniless and a mental case in a few decades the way he carries on.

Can’t stand the fucker. Hope he gets beats again tonight.

UFC is as as fake as Wwe only thing is ufc don’t admit it

When holly holm ‘beat’ Ronda rousey to me rousey put her over because she was being put off tv to go and make a film and UFC wouldn’t want her taking belt with her, plus they get a new star,

Same with this Conor McGregor fight, the ‘work’ outside the Barclays center was jst so they could make a main event, soon as I heard about the ‘fight’ in New York would’ve put money on it being the next ppv main even

Least Wwe have different types of matches, and they don’t try and kid on what they are lol

UFC is as as fake as Wwe only thing is ufc don’t admit it

When holly holm ‘beat’ Ronda rousey to me rousey put her over because she was being put off tv to go and make a film and UFC wouldn’t want her taking belt with her, plus they get a new star,

Same with this Conor McGregor fight, the ‘work’ outside the Barclays center was jst so they could make a main event, soon as I heard about the ‘fight’ in New York would’ve put money on it being the next ppv main even

Least Wwe have different types of matches, and they don’t try and kid on what they are lol

Just like boxing then.

Mcgregor takes things too far in the pressers these days, using scum bag antics to get under his opponents skin. I can never cheer on a guy like that, hate the t**t and hope khabib mauls him.

Damn that Lewis knock out. Got his arse handed to him all fight and then just ended it with one punch.

She fucking battered her! I think you put the cart before the horse there, mate! Rousey got battered then tried to resurrect herself by cashing in on her fame.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.