General UFC thread

No, me neither.

Which is why he's indicated why he's happy to stay where he is and wait for the 'right' heavyweight opponent.

He's chicken sh*t!

I can't believe I, once, rooted for the guy!
Haha I was literally thinking didn't bigga always go on about JJ all the time as the goat. Tbf I still think he is, and DC was right when he said that JJ could still be the champ without the roids as he's that good, it just makes it even sadder that he cheats and doesn't give a fuck. There must be an up and coming beast out there somewhere to fuck him up, I do believe he looked slower and more beatable in that last fight.

Happy Beating Scouse scum day btw

Jury has to be out on the 'truth' here.

The substance in his body can last a year or so.

Micro traces doesn't prove he's still using a supplement, which he's claimed was 'tainted'.

It happens with supplements.

And?

A positive test in the run up to the fight, which caused the fight to have to shift locations (Bullshit IMO!), a positive test before the fight AND a positive test after the fight.
Absolutely no chance the result should stand, whether he took it yesterday, or a year ago.

And?

A positive test in the run up to the fight, which caused the fight to have to shift locations (Bullshit IMO!), a positive test before the fight AND a positive test after the fight.
Absolutely no chance the result should stand, whether he took it yesterday, or a year ago.

So, ask yourself, if AG knew all this beforehand, why bother with the fight...?

He could claim the 'moral victory'.

Haha I was literally thinking didn't bigga always go on about JJ all the time as the goat. Tbf I still think he is, and DC was right when he said that JJ could still be the champ without the roids as he's that good, it just makes it even sadder that he cheats and doesn't give a fuck. There must be an up and coming beast out there somewhere to fuck him up, I do believe he looked slower and more beatable in that last fight.

Happy Beating Scouse scum day btw

Dominick Reyes, 10-0, scheduled to Fight Volkan in March. Other than that no-one. Not a heavyweight that could make 205lbs and trouble him. Though if Jones went up, plenty could beat him, hence why he'll never go up.

Then no one can complain, really.

I'm no JJ fan, for reasons above, but we don't know why events were moved til it comes out.

I thought it was well-documented that the fight was moved because Nevada state wouldn't license it due to his many and numerous positive tests?

I thought it was well-documented that the fight was moved because Nevada state wouldn't license it due to his many and numerous positive tests?
As far as i understand it, the fight was moved because Nevada said they couldn't do the necessary checks and tests in time to allow the fight to happen, but Cali were willing to let it happen due to what they were told by Novitsky and USADA. The fact that both Novitsky and USADA have changed their stances on this issue, as it has happened before, shows that it's all bullshit and money talks. The only reason Gus kept with the fight is he trained so hard for this guy, hes been desperate for this fight for years, if you listen to him on JRE he was pretty depressed and this fight is all that kept him going. He clearly thought he could beat him, i don't think the ped's tell JJ to go for that takedown and do what he did but they obviously help on the run up to the fight to help him recover.
Dominick Reyes, 10-0, scheduled to Fight Volkan in March. Other than that no-one. Not a heavyweight that could make 205lbs and trouble him. Though if Jones went up, plenty could beat him, hence why he'll never go up.
Reyes is a decent fighter but he has no chance against JJ. It needs a very specific type of fighter to beat him, someone who with maybe has a greco background but has transitioned early enough and is athletic enough to learn the other skills. Basically we need a younger version of him, that isn't a complete prick.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.