General UFC thread

Fairly certain it's a traditional dance either in Russia or Peru. Without sexualising her, there are vids of her in YouTube on a Peruvian show twerking and all sorts. Her sisters hotter though imo

Dude, I've just checked out some Shevchenko moves.

I'll tell you what, that's one CONFIDENT woman!! She is 100% comfortable in her skin and movement!

Her sister might have the 'conventional' beauty, but Valentina has that raw magnetic prowess!!

Hubba...

That’s one bullet I’d like to hit.
This is sexist but i can't help it... When it is a pretty lass my first thought is "ffs if that beast thing she is fighting hits her in the face i am going to go all Bruce Banner on her" Then i remember they would probably go all Hulk on me instead so i just meekly mumble something about wanting the pretty one to win.

This is sexist but i can't help it... When it is a pretty lass my first thought is "ffs if that beast thing she is fighting hits her in the face i am going to go all Bruce Banner on her" Then i remember they would probably go all Hulk on me instead so i just meekly mumble something about wanting the pretty one to win.
Dya remember when Cyborg beat the living shit out of Gina Carano? :(

D'ya mean Doped Up Cyborg...?

Ya, it wasn't great for Carano.
It was a total mismatch too, as have been most of Cyborgs fights. I suppose that's why everyone is so happy she lost and IMO it will be the same when Jon Jones loses. All his opponents have looked like kids when they come against him, i can't think of one LHW fighter that has any chance against him?

It was a total mismatch too, as have been most of Cyborgs fights. I suppose that's why everyone is so happy she lost and IMO it will be the same when Jon Jones loses. All his opponents have looked like kids when they come against him, i can't think of one LHW fighter that has any chance against him?

No, me neither.

Which is why he's indicated why he's happy to stay where he is and wait for the 'right' heavyweight opponent.

He's chicken sh*t!

I can't believe I, once, rooted for the guy!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.