General UFC thread

Has McGregor changed?

Ariel interviews CMcG pre Cerrone fight this weekend...

I'd be more surprised if he hadn't changed after being man-handled in his last fight. He was also a little different after his loss to Nick Diaz IIRC, he refused to do much media and locked himself away to get better.

The Cerrone fight is perfect for him IMO, Donald isn't a true WW and has a history of getting chinned. As brilliant as he is, he's always been pretty easy to hit. If i was his coach i'd tell him to get the fight to the ground ASAP as his wrestling and especially his BJJ are hugely underrated.

I'd be more surprised if he hadn't changed after being man-handled in his last fight. He was also a little different after his loss to Nick Diaz IIRC, he refused to do much media and locked himself away to get better.

The Cerrone fight is perfect for him IMO, Donald isn't a true WW and has a history of getting chinned. As brilliant as he is, he's always been pretty easy to hit. If i was his coach i'd tell him to get the fight to the ground ASAP as his wrestling and especially his BJJ are hugely underrated.

You've watched the vid? Honestly the demeanour has shifted.

It looks like he's taken stock of what's happened previously and how it's all gotten out of control.

But, I agree on DC. He's been very stand-straight-up-fight-toe-to-toe kind of guy in his his last 5-6 fights all because the fans need entertaining. He's so close to a title shot, but he doesn't think like that.

You're right, he's perfect McG foil.

You've watched the vid? Honestly the demeanour has shifted.

It looks like he's taken stock of what's happened previously and how it's all gotten out of control.

But, I agree on DC. He's been very stand-straight-up-fight-toe-to-toe kind of guy in his his last 5-6 fights all because the fans need entertaining. He's so close to a title shot, but he doesn't think like that.

You're right, he's perfect McG foil.
Is it the Helwani one? I've seen that one, can't view videos on here from work due to blocks!

The fight i really wanna see is JJ against Stipe, i think JJ could take him y'know!

Has McGregor changed?

Ariel interviews CMcG pre Cerrone fight this weekend...

It's a good interview, can't wait for Saturday hope he does well. The beer and the coke is gone and he has his hunger back. Cerrone might land one of them kicks though we shall wait and see.

McGregor had better hope he hits harder than he hit that old fella in the pub, i think he will win comfortably but I hope he gets decked, he has some gob on him for someone who has been beaten so many times...

McGregor had better hope he hits harder than he hit that old fella in the pub, i think he will win comfortably but I hope he gets decked, he has some gob on him for someone who has been beaten so many times...

He's been beaten twice in ufc hasn't he? The Mayweather fight was a circus act.

He's been double champion in 2 different fighting companies. Plus it's his gob that made him the highest paid fighter in ufc, everyone he fights owe him big times its their biggest payday too

He's been beaten twice in ufc hasn't he? The Mayweather fight was a circus act.

He's been double champion in 2 different fighting companies. Plus it's his gob that made him the highest paid fighter in ufc, everyone he fights owe him big times its their biggest payday too
He has been beaten 4 times in a cage mate, not including the circus boxing shite... All submissions choke holds and knee bar.. Not denying his marketability at all or indeed his ability in the cage, all I am saying is I would not be gobbing off like he does having been submitted 4 times in 25 fights..! I also though Diaz won the return fight too..!

Diaz
Nurmagomedov
Joe Duffy
Silenkov

He has been beaten 4 times in a cage mate, not including the circus boxing shite... All submissions choke holds and knee bar.. Not denying his marketability at all or indeed his ability in the cage, all I am saying is I would not be gobbing off like he does having been submitted 4 times in 25 fights..! I also though Diaz won the return fight too..!

Diaz
Nurmagomedov
Joe Duffy
Silenkov
Not a big Connor fan but you can't really count teh Duffy and Silenkov fights, they were so long ago and he was barely training. I thought the second Nate fight was closer than a lot of people thought as well tbh, that one should be played back.

I heard he wants the Masvidal fight, that's a biiiiiiig mistake if true as Masvidal is bigger than Nate and as seen in their fight, he's a fucking monster.

Is it the Helwani one? I've seen that one, can't view videos on here from work due to blocks!

The fight i really wanna see is JJ against Stipe, i think JJ could take him y'know!

Yeah, Helwani.

Thought it was a good, engaging and probing interview!

I think JJ needs someone more flexible than SM, someone to challenge him.

SM is a stand up fighter who gases when driven. He doesn't impress me, honestly.

He's not very mobile, but all HWs present OPK, so in theory he'd have a chance.

It's a good interview, can't wait for Saturday hope he does well. The beer and the coke is gone and he has his hunger back. Cerrone might land one of them kicks though we shall wait and see.

Yeah, i was thinking that!

But, McG has good fight IQ when he's engaged and DC has fallen foul to the calf chop cos he's a tough guy who likes to feel the pain!

And I love Cerrone!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.