General UFC thread

Cherry picking at its'finest. Watching the pressers this week Cowboy was just happy to be there and kissing Connors ass. Reminded me of Tysons comeback against Peter McNealy. McGregor is a tool, this nice guy act is embarrassing, doesn't detract from the fact he picks on old men, or has a pending sexual assault case against him. Thought he was gone for good, bit of a shame really.

Cherry picking at its'finest. Watching the pressers this week Cowboy was just happy to be there and kissing Connors ass. Reminded me of Tysons comeback against Peter McNealy. McGregor is a tool, this nice guy act is embarrassing, doesn't detract from the fact he picks on old men, or has a pending sexual assault case against him. Thought he was gone for good, bit of a shame really.

I don't think you have a clue what you're talking about! Cerrone just happens to be a happy-go-lucky guy unless you piss him off. He can stand and bang with the best of them on his night.

As for 'old', he's 36. 5 years older than McG.

It was a handpicked fight,but Cowboy is nobodies fool. It's obviously his last hurrah, he got sparked in his last 2 fights so tonight was really going to be about whether Cowboy was going to be clever and use his leverage to take him down, he didn't and got cracked.

I don't think you have a clue what you're talking about! Cerrone just happens to be a happy-go-lucky guy unless you piss him off. He can stand and bang with the best of them on his night.

As for 'old', he's 36. 5 years older than McG.
Questionable, Nate Diaz was the last guy to REALLY piss Donald off and he smacked the shit out of Cowboy in that fight. In terms of age its undeniable that Cowboy is much more aged in terms of combat years. When he was younger at WEC he was a much more dynamic fighter who took shots better, that's just how it goes in the fight game.

Saying all that, Conor looked fantastic. I was thinking last night that Masvidal wants the fight but he's being given to Usman for the title, according to Dana. A fight that really gets me going is Conor vs Darren Till, can you imagine how many times either of them would use my fave word (begins with a C)?! You could do that in Wembley and it would sell out 10 times over.

Questionable, Nate Diaz was the last guy to REALLY piss Donald off and he smacked the shit out of Cowboy in that fight. In terms of age its undeniable that Cowboy is much more aged in terms of combat years. When he was younger at WEC he was a much more dynamic fighter who took shots better, that's just how it goes in the fight game.

Saying all that, Conor looked fantastic. I was thinking last night that Masvidal wants the fight but he's being given to Usman for the title, according to Dana. A fight that really gets me going is Conor vs Darren Till, can you imagine how many times either of them would use my fave word (begins with a C)?! You could do that in Wembley and it would sell out 10 times over.

I think Till would be too big for Connor but who knows. I think Connor will fight Gaethje next and then the winner of khabib vs Fergus on.

Masvidal should fight Usman and then Diaz before finishing the year with a big fight vs Connor.

Justin's fighting in March so I guess that won't be happening. Have a Diaz fight instead!

I think Till would be too big for Connor but who knows. I think Connor will fight Gaethje next and then the winner of khabib vs Fergus on.

Masvidal should fight Usman and then Diaz before finishing the year with a big fight vs Connor.

Justin's fighting in March so I guess that won't be happening. Have a Diaz fight instead!
Yeah but don't forget that Till fought Masvidal at WW as well. Gaethje would be a good fight but he's another one of those guys who is just too easy to hit IMO. I don't think Conor wants anything to do with Khabib tbh, he's praying Tony wins that fight.

Assume you mean Nick Diaz?

Nate vs Conor 3 is a good fight and is an easy sell, but i think Nate will want big money as well. Conor made $3m in this fight.

Yeah but don't forget that Till fought Masvidal at WW as well. Gaethje would be a good fight but he's another one of those guys who is just too easy to hit IMO. I don't think Conor wants anything to do with Khabib tbh, he's praying Tony wins that fight.

Assume you mean Nick Diaz?

Nate vs Conor 3 is a good fight and is an easy sell, but i think Nate will want big money as well. Conor made $3m in this fight.

You not watched any of the post fight press conferences? Connor wants Khabib and he said he won't fight at Wembley ever he said if he is to fight in Europe it will be in Ireland.

And they reckon overall Connor made over £50mil last night as well as the advertising for his whiskey.

You not watched any of the post fight press conferences? Connor wants Khabib and he said he won't fight at Wembley ever he said if he is to fight in Europe it will be in Ireland.

And they reckon overall Connor made over £50mil last night as well as the advertising for his whiskey.
Nope, i did read somewhere that he said he didn't want Khabib next though, assume thats because he wants a quick fight?

Interesting, he holds the aces and Croke Park could definitely handle it, whether the rest of the Irish infrastructure could - i'm not sure.

£50m is brilliant for him and i understand he is the ace in the hole, but it's a disgrace when you look at it hand in hand with the other fighters pay. There are fighters that have been paid $10000 on this card, how are they supposed to live off that?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.