General UFC thread

This guy really is a piece of shit. Ronda Rousey tweeted him to say it was great he was already promoting the next fight while laying on the floor. THAT is the exact problem with these two, stay in your fake world of make believe and keep that over there. I'm not saying promotion isn't important, but there's always a line and when you cross it, eventually it will comeback to serve you.

mcgreggor is nothing but a prick got a massive ego even for a fighter lost his desire when he made money and seems to have lost his desire to win fights

i would gladly give away all of his money just to not be him. Complete wanker of a human being and a long road ahead.

Last edited by a moderator:
Watched something called Bellator MMA last night, the last fight was 2 women and it was the best fight on the bill by some margin.

i would gladly give away all of his money just not be him. Complete wanker of a human being and a long road ahead.
He spent a lot of time in Huyton, Liverpool, a couple of years ago. He allegedly likes to party very hard.

Are you referring to the hook up with the Liverpool lady and the subsequent baby? Apparently they did a paternity test and it wasn't his

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.